Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (10 FREE TICKETS) TRADE SHOW, SPO-COM 2010, @ Long Beach July 18,2010

(10 FREE TICKETS) TRADE SHOW, SPO-COM 2010, @ Long Beach July 18,2010

Please tell us why you deserve a free ticket.
    Example; Why do you want to go? What are you looking forward to?

Old Ticket Contest Thread for reference;
    http://www.drifting.com/forums/gener...th-2009-a.html

Come on boys lets keep the tradition going and let me go to spocom. Ive been attending this event since it started. Besides the cars and models I like the fact that you can talk to the vendors there and they are more than willing to answer your questions about the new or old products they have. I feel like spocom brings in more tuners and enthusiast than the other guys(HIN). Hook me up with a pair of tickets!!!

Comment

tix

I am very much wanting tickets for SpoCom. I will visit the Drifting.com booth and buy shirts for my kids.

Comment

Originally posted by 2JZdude View Post
        I am very much wanting tickets for SpoCom. I will visit the Drifting.com booth and buy shirts for my kids.
        please PM your full name

Comment

I would really love to get some tickets to attend this event. It will be my first SpoCom event that I go to. Looks like an awsome event. Going to this event would make my Sunday a blast and give me a chance to meet new people, make friends, learn and get some good info on cars.

Comment

Originally posted by tougekids View Post
            I would really love to get some tickets to attend this event. It will be my first SpoCom event that I go to. Looks like an awsome event. Going to this event would make my Sunday a blast and give me a chance to meet new people, make friends, learn and get some good info on cars.
            the list was already submitted, please PM your full name and we will see what can be done

Comment

i would really like to go to this event! ive had a really sucky week so enjoying some cars n hot girls would cheer me up!! oh n stoping by the drifting booth to get some shirts!! : )

Comment

Still got tickets?

i'll take 2.

It's walking distance from my house, and the last time I was at LB Convention Center was to check out the team drift pits.

Comment

Originally posted by driftknite87 View Post
                  i would really like to go to this event! ive had a really sucky week so enjoying some cars n hot girls would cheer me up!! oh n stoping by the drifting booth to get some shirts!! : )

the list was already submitted, please PM your full name and we will see what can be done

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post
                    Still got tickets?

i'll take 2.

It's walking distance from my house, and the last time I was at LB Convention Center was to check out the team drift pits.
                    the max is 1 more ticket, we will know within about 3-4 hours

Comment

The list is closed, no spots are available
                      CONFIRMED:
                      markyd0s
                      2JZdude
                      tougekids
                      driftknite87
                      Slapshotnerd (1 ticket)
                      tgb_s14

Comment

How will we pick up our tickets at the event?

Comment

Originally posted by markyd0s View Post
                          How will we pick up our tickets at the event?
                          the ticket should be at will call under "Drifting.com"

Comment

Cool! Thanks again for the tickets.

Comment

Working...
                            X