(LIVE-VIDEO) FORMULA DRIFT, Washington 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (LIVE-VIDEO) FORMULA DRIFT, Washington 2010

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="300" width="400" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=driftstream" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="channel=driftstream&auto_play=false&start_v olume=25" /></object>

What was the results?

Comment

i caught the very end. Anyone got results?

Comment

the live feed has resumed

Comment

Mad Mike got robbed by the judges. He at LEAST deserved a OMT! Fools! Tanner and Forrest go TWO OMT's and yet NO consideration for MM. I guess no one ever said the judging was consistent ,or FAIR, or competent. Oh well, Same old FD story.

Comment

Karnage no love either. Judges said "he totally botched his entry on the first run", well SO DID Tyler, who actually bobbled FIRST while leading. OMT should have been the call especially when his lead run was THAT much better than Tylers.

Comment

FD is going to start losing fans for that exact reason ontrack! Man i literally turned to everyone here watching the stream and did the "wtf" look when mad mike lost. He drove the piss out of the car leading and following. Im bummin about wilkerson hitting the wall.

Comment

Ken Gushi is sloooow

JTP shoul have spun...he would have gotten the win.

The Bergenholtz car sounds nuts on the track!

Spoke too soon, sounds like they blew it...
                Last edited by Bebop; 07-10-2010, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X