Akinori "Ucchi" Utsumi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Akinori "Ucchi" Utsumi

Hello. I am wondering if anyone know where I can get any info, videos, or pics of Ucchi or his d1 car? I saw him in jdm insider and he has some awesome skills. thanks for any help, chris

check out www.drft.co.jp

Comment

WOW, kinda random but I just bought JDM Insider yesterday.

Comment

go to the Night Zone site...if it is still up.

Comment

This was taken during a 2004 D1 USA Test Day.

Comment

his chop top s15 is featured on Modified magazine this month

Comment

JDM insider is a very nice DVD and i think it was a bit crule how they put a work in progress D1 car up against the locals

i cant wait to get JDM insider2

Comment

Some of the locals, i thought, did better then he did. I was not to impressed with his street drifting. Maybe cause the car wasnt tuned right

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
                  Some of the locals, i thought, did better then he did. I was not to impressed with his street drifting. Maybe cause the car wasnt tuned right
                  yeah, i just wached it again and i can see your point and in the bloopers he span out but it was a new car new tire's and low power and it must of taken him 3 or 4 hours+ to warm up in the hills (is that normal?)

Comment

Re: Akinori "Ucchi" Utsumi

Originally posted by KumaKuso87
                    Hello. I am wondering if anyone know where I can get any info, videos, or pics of Ucchi or his d1 car? I saw him in jdm insider and he has some awesome skills. thanks for any help, chris
                    This is completely off topic...but you know your name means "bear $hit" right?

Comment

yeah i know what my name means. lol. i was wondering how many people actually knew japanese so i thought id have a funny name. chris

Comment

Originally posted by BL1TZ_W1NG
                        JDM insider is a very nice DVD and i think it was a bit crule how they put a work in progress D1 car up against the locals

i cant wait to get JDM insider2
                        booyah i got JDM insider 2. i got it like 2 or 3 weeks ago at import motion

Comment

Working...
                        X