JDM AE86 clocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDM AE86 clocks

Are they different then the U.S. version i can get one shipped but its kinda exspensive and want to make sure hat its not the same one i have. iheard there like army time 12hr or 24hr clocks.

Why would you care? get somthing worth while with the money... and dont forget the car is still a corolla...

Comment

well im making mine all JDm i have the guage cluster redlines levin front and work wheels, its what i want, it my money and i need some help so just answer the question.

Comment

great...

Comment

two options i would do..

1. ask the person who's selling it to u... he/she should know the most about what is being sold...

2. how much did u buy it for? if its cheap (which u said it isnt).. just get it.. see if its the same... if it is... just sell it to someone else..

Comment

dude this is a DRIFTING BBS(not that there is much chat about it) and not a MaD TyTe JdM Yo!!! BBS...so please keep it more or less related with drifting...thanks

Comment

Originally posted by driftfreak
              dude this is a DRIFTING BBS(not that there is much chat about it) and not a MaD TyTe JdM Yo!!! BBS...so please keep it more or less related with drifting...thanks
              i respect that ur trying to keep this a drifting bbs.. but u dont have to be so flaming about it... he never said "MaD TyTe JdM Yo!!" he had a simple question... it was answered...

and besides.. its not like he was talking about air planes... people talk about car care and car upgrades on this forum all the time (replacement parts, etc...)

Comment

I'd assume that the clock would be the same as in america just about everywhere runs off 12 hour, but if its 24 hour... then even better... I personally prefer 24 hour time...

Comment

I could get that clock and that abc JDM bubble gum and I'll be set.
                  JdM TyTE yo!!!11!!!

Comment

Why not spend the money on general maintenance on your car? I mean, Making a Corolla a 'jdm' Trueno isnt that hard, same interiors, same engines.. what the bumpers, gauge cluster and RH steering make it JDM? Big whoop, Why not invest into a suspension, later model 4ag, racing seats, cage, and some rare wheels. Its a 20 yr old car, it needs new parts.. it doesnt need a new clock.

Comment

amen!!

Comment

all i gotta say is, different strokes... maybe he wants to.. let him do what he wants... im not saying its the best way to spend his money.. but its what he wants to do...

Comment

buy the jdm bubble gum. i hear its grape flavored. even though it has been chewed, it still smells like grape. its jdm and totaly drift style. word?

Comment

Turbomigo, I didnt really appreciate the attuide you were giving me in that PM.

why u so worried about what i do wit my money, if i want to spend thousands on a car thats older than u ill do that, just answer the question nobody asked for your take on the matter.

To the best of my knowlage, posting on here means you want our opinain on things, Mine was, JDM CLOCKS, are not needed, its a goddamn clock... it says numbers. Yes you may have a great clean nice AE86, with levin front converison. but you can always put other stuff on besides a clock, I hope you enjoy this clock you love so much. BTW, I owned one of those car's also...so cram your I own a car older then you comment up your bit.ch a.ss. I dont care what you spend your money on, but it was just good nature to try to keep you from wasting money, whats so great about your JDM clock? It was made in japan? so was the clock sitting on my wall... and the one in my car. because your car is a american car with a guy who wishes it was JDM ??? sounds right to me...

JDM=RHD, if it anit then it anit JdM tYtE yo!

oh, and fu.ck you...

Comment

Originally posted by panda_3ight_6
                              Turbomigo, I didnt really appreciate the attuide you were giving me in that PM.

To the best of my knowlage, posting on here means you want our opinain on things, Mine was, JDM CLOCKS, are not needed, its a goddamn clock... it says numbers. Yes you may have a great clean nice AE86, with levin front converison. but you can always put other stuff on besides a clock, I hope you enjoy this clock you love so much. BTW, I owned one of those car's also...so cram your I own a car older then you comment up your bit.ch a.ss. I dont care what you spend your money on, but it was just good nature to try to keep you from wasting money, whats so great about your JDM clock? It was made in japan? so was the clock sitting on my wall... and the one in my car. because your car is a american car with a guy who wishes it was JDM ??? sounds right to me...

JDM=RHD, if it anit then it anit JdM tYtE yo!

oh, and fu.ck you...
                              hahahahaha. well put.

Comment

Working...
                              X