X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PREDICTIONS!!! FORMULA DRIFT Irwindale October 8-9, 2010

OK, going to start this one off early

In no particular order

Dai Yoshihara (Must win situation for the championship)

Darren McNamara (Can win if he keeps the Sky off the wall)

Joon Maeng (Gets stronger every event, has experience on this track)

Sam Hubinette (I think this will be the break out round for the Challenger)

Wild Card

Fredric Aasbo (Prepare to see a sport defining moment from him)

"Mad" Mike Whiddette* (Only course on the circuit he has experience on, Like Maeng he gets stronger every round)

*Note: If he podiums this event and wins the NZ summer series and or the FD Asia series he will probably land on my Blaze1's Top 10 list for the end of the year
    Last edited by Bebop; 10-01-2010, 02:31 AM.

Those are actually the same guys i had in mind that might win if Jr or Tanner cant do it! I would also like to see on the podium either Rhys, Gush, Pawlak, Nishida, Takatori or even The Pfeiff!

Comment

JTP for the win

Kevin

Comment

I want dai to win the championship this year. And my favorite D1 driver would have to be Nomuken. Favorite track might have to be irwindale jus cause it's the last round always and anything can happen there. For D1 I would have to say Ibisu Circuit. And hands down have favorite team would be team orange and my privateer of choice is stephan veirdie

Comment

nishida would be lucky to even have the car last though top32 if he even qualifies. saddens me that the r35 is having so many issues this year

Comment

Yeah, I predicted a rough year for the team... But not this rough.

Comment

I hope Dai takes the whole thing.
              All of his wins had been straight up, no controversy, no doudts.

Comment

i would love to see dai on 1st. and jr out in top 32. Nothing at all against jr. But christ sake dai needs this championship real bad

Comment

I predict I dont have the slowest entry speed!!! LOL
                  There are so many people that know this track and can like like hell and have bad as cars. I cant even decide. I am excited to see Forsberg's new engine really stretch its legs around that bank.
                  Over all, I think it will be great fun, and very exciting..

Comment

Hey Jeff, I wanna see you take one of those podium spots!

Comment

Hey man, I really appreciate that. I would def have to change my drawssss LOL

Comment

I see Jr. at least top five, Dai 2nd or 3rd, and Tanner on podium. I see no change in points and Jr. with the championship.

Comment

Dai is waaay overdue.

Comment

I say all short wheelbase guys (Abbot, Taka, and Yasu) should call up Tommy Suell

Last year he had the best line for a corolla at irwindale, hadn't seen a corolla whip around irwindale like that since Dmac's USA debut at D1 06.

Comment

Ruskakoff has made a Corolla look pretty damn good at Irwindale before.... he qualified top 16 in 2007, that's pretty impressive.

I think JTP is due for a big run. he hasn't podiumed since '08 Irwindale, and he definitely has the car to do it in.

Tanner has been very tough at Irwindale, he's always looking for a podium.

Forsberg has had a less-than-stellar year, and he might need another podium to keep the sponsors happy.

Comment

Working...
                              X