ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Darren McNamara vs Tanner Foust in the Final 4, Run of the Year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darren McNamara vs Tanner Foust in the Final 4, Run of the Year?

Darren McNamara vs Tanner Foust in the final 4 Formula Drift Round 7

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vYuJhoeh7zo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vYuJhoeh7zo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Tandem battle of the year was foust vs McNamara in seatle not Irwindale

Comment

That's a ridiculous amount of left foot braking from the 34 car. WOW.

DMac beat himself on this one unfortunately. He closes gaps like no other though!

Comment

Originally posted by 110octane View Post
        That's a ridiculous amount of left foot braking from the 34 car. WOW.

I saw alot of left foot braking from drivers on there chase runs on the big bank.

Tanners car/driving looks alot faster on the bank.

Greatest battle of all time IMO...didn't want to see it stop.

2nd going to Haru vs Fors in 07

Still a tossup between JR vs Rhys LBC this year, or Okubo vs Yamamoto Seattle 06 for 3rd
        Last edited by Bebop; 10-13-2010, 04:38 PM.

Comment

I can never tell who or what is the best. I will say the Mac guy went BALLS OUT when he was engulfed by all that smoke. I got knots in my gut , it was frickin great. Bragged about it the next day at work to the suckers that didn't show up at the races.

Comment

All I know is as the Mac got engulfed in smoke I thought to my self that guy is going balls out of control of his mind...I LOVED IT!!! It put a knot in my stomach, it was absolutely fabulous. ANYTHING TO WIN!!! Gotta get paid!

Comment

Working...
            X