• ALL-MOTOR Project

new design project in the works

thats awesome. something i could rep too seeing how my car is all motor now

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

It looks good. you are quick about getting them done. is the final draft done on a computer?

I do have to say I preferred the original eye/eyebrow concept. It looked a little more aggressive. But thats an opinion and we all know what they say about them.

Nice work!

Comment

Originally posted by onebigperm View Post
                It looks good. you are quick about getting them done. is the final draft done on a computer?

I do have to say I preferred the original eye/eyebrow concept. It looked a little more aggressive. But thats an opinion and we all know what they say about them.

Nice work!
                the design is still in progress

Comment

I have to say I am really impressed by the dedication to a finished product. ideas are great but thats all they are. You are putting it to paper and following through to shirts. Keep it up!!

Comment

Originally posted by onebigperm View Post
                    I have to say I am really impressed by the dedication to a finished product. ideas are great but thats all they are. You are putting it to paper and following through to shirts. Keep it up!!
                    thank you, this is a sketch of another design that was finalized.

Comment

Working...
                    X