ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Orange Hiring? (USA return implications)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Orange Hiring? (USA return implications)

Looks like team orange is looking to hire a english speaking manager.

From the looks of it they are planning on going over seas in the near future.

Could we finally be getting a real D1GP event or series?

Technically they still owe D1 USA something like 35K lol

Take a look for your self. I cant read kanji and my romaji isn't that good either so I might be a little off lol. Can someone translate better?

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
    Looks like team orange is looking to hire a english speaking manager.

From the looks of it they are planning on going over seas in the near future.

Could we finally be getting a real D1GP event or series?

Technically they still owe D1 USA something like 35K lol

Take a look for your self. I cant read kanji and my romaji isn't that good either so I might be a little off lol. Can someone translate better?
    Right...

http://translate.google.com/translat...167260905.html

Google translate is your friend. Granted its broken english it looks like the are possibly looking for a driver, a manager, and an assistant.

It also looks like who ever gets the job as the driver shouldn't expect to be paid until after they go through "intensive training" for a year.

If they are in bad standing with D1 (owing them money) then maybe they're looking to run in Formula Drift in 2011.

Comment

I speak and understand quite a bit of japanese, I can read bits of romaji.

I translated the kanji into romaji, that's how I interpret it. Google and Babel fish translates japanese to english too literally so its hard to understand. It doesn't help that they use alot of slang either.

Man... a year of training with them too be a manager, that's some bull.

Them owing D1GP money is a bit of a joke, seeing that chapter of D1 USA is now XDC. Team Orange in FD would be a sight to see.
      Last edited by Bebop; 11-11-2010, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
        Man... a year of training with them too be a manager, that's some bull.
        I think its the driver that wouldn't be paid for a year...

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeySlide View Post
          I think its the driver that wouldn't be paid for a year...
          Yeah, that's what I thought they were implying. Thought you saw something I didn't.

Getting paid to drift at all is blessing, year or not I would take it. I would have to say my self they are kind of running low on talent compared to previous years since they got rid of Tanaka. With Kumakubo's evo not being the best of their experiments Suenaga has been the lead driver this season for the orange crew.

Stephan Verdier or EOS would be a great international pickup for the team

Comment

Wonder what qualifications they are looking for in an assistant manager. Could be fun to do

Comment

They've done several demos in the UK and europe over the past few years, it may not be US oriented

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post
                They've done several demos in the UK and europe over the past few years, it may not be US oriented
                yep we speak english here in the uk you know

Comment

lolz cheers mate

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post
                    Yeah but the UK is cold and boring and we cant understand what the hell their saying.

LOL JK, I'm just a another selfish American.

Comment

lol @ blaze

Comment

Working...
                      X