INFO on OC's DESTROYED 240sx with s15 headlights and kouki tails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INFO on OC's DESTROYED 240sx with s15 headlights and kouki tails

Although I have never watched the TV show I heard they had a race with a Mustang and a modified 240 where the 240 was destroyed. I got a copy of the race and upon further investigation found out that the car was actually from a shop in Richmond, BC called Garage Five. www.garagefive.net .They have showed the beautiful car at some shows including Importfest and Import Showoff. You can see the full beauty of this car HERE OR HERE.

It is the golden car for all you who never saw the race.
    Last edited by silvia_s13; 03-15-2004, 09:05 AM.

that happened on the O.C?
    I thought that was small ville...

Comment

Yeah i though it was from smallville too. I remember watching it flip for some odd reason like the mustang had a hole in its gas tank and 240 for some odd reason when into the mustang lane and fliped or am i wrong?

Comment

MY BAD....shows how much I watch TV

Comment

re:

Nothing will ever compare to loss with IGN's feature S14/Skyline. Go to IGN to find a link, I am too lazy to do it.

Comment

it wasnt the actual car, just one they made for the show...

you can see more of it in Grip Video 4

Comment

yeh this car's one of my favorites.... it was funny cuz i went to iport fest here in vancity ans they had that car at the sport compact national booth because it was on the cover, and the guy @ the booth didnt know much about the car... i was lookin @ it and he sed it had a skyline engine, im like, no, it's a sr20... watev.. the cars hella nice...

Comment

IGN tries way too hard when it comes to talking about cars

Comment

Working...
                X