first car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first car?

what was your first car? this was my 86 caprice ha, wow ive moved on to better cars.
    Attached Files

1st gen rx7 gsl.... got it for free and sold it for 2 grand

Comment

a saturn sl. that car sucked, but every time i came across a gravel parking lot i'd go in and slide around, and if i came to a corner and no one was around it was time for some e-brake fun
      Last edited by kaneda; 03-17-2004, 12:54 PM.

Comment

1991 mazda protege, bought for $800 cash from a car dealer friend of the family, had 186,000 miles on it when i donated for a tax break, and still ran great. Currently i'm in a 2004 protege, which i love

Comment

87 Acura Legend 4 door sedan. It was FREE because I got it handed down.

This is also my only car. OH well hopefully that will change this summer.

Comment

82 Cutlass Supream

v6.. but after about 2 weeks only 5 cylenders worked. peace of crap, but very comfortable car to sit in.

bought it for 500 dollars.

Comment

I had my dad's car to use as he was a truck driver, 1991 Olds Cutlass Supreme, my 4 door nightmare. One of the first iterations of DOHC and multivalve technology. Had this when the rice movement was just starting and Hondas always used to try and test me through Bouquet Canyon. Lost maybe twice and I commuted through that road for 5 years

First car I actually bought was an '85 5.0 with T-tops. THAT WAS MY BABY, until someone decided the red light did not apply to them.

Comment

I got stuck with the domestics, but they aren't exactly bad cars....

94 Ford Probe GT, first car, nice little turd. lost the tranny and most of the engine (don't let friends borrow cars, ever.....)

01 Neon, POS, 3spd auto, 4 door, sold to my sister, perfect for her

03 Neon R/T, everything from the factory, 5 spd, sexy little beast. sold it to my pops.

current: 94 chevy blazer, it was free and 4wd

working on a RWD, found an 87 FC, 95 240, or my folks want me to buy new so i don't have to borrow a car if it dies (probe issue)

ah the memories............

Comment

Well a 95 nissan wont exactly be in a bad shape lol. Not to down domestics, but older japanese cars, if kept up well are usualy pretty reliable. Not worth spending thousands extra for a 'new' car just to offset that.

Comment

First car was a 1986 Buick Somerset. From '85-'87 Buick made a 2 door skylark and called it a Somerset. It used the same chassis as the Grand AM and Acheiva and such, a nice sporty feel but oh so much body roll. Mine had a 2.5 Tech engine in it, not a lot of power but would run 200,000-300,000 miles if you changed oil regularly. I beat the tar out of that thing. One of the two petals was to the floor at any given time, lol. I probably slid the rear end out on that thing more than my Ranger.

Comment

1988 Toyota Supra

Comment

1987 Toyota Corolla SR5 (AE86)

Comment

1985 Mercedes Benz 190E.

Lasted about three months.

Comment

Sorta my car. 85 Mazda 626 witch is my moms car but she rarely drive so it was basically mine. I'm plannin on gettin an 00 Audi A4 Quattro within the next 2 months since I've saved enough cash.

Comment

I had a 1991 honda crx. i totaled it in about 2 months and sold it to a guy without him knowing it was in a crash! lol

Comment

Working...
                              X