ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(PREDICTIONS) D1 GRAND PRIX JAPAN vs DRIFT MUSCLE by KEIICHI TSUCHIYA & DAIJIRO INADA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (PREDICTIONS) D1 GRAND PRIX JAPAN vs DRIFT MUSCLE by KEIICHI TSUCHIYA & DAIJIRO INADA

(PREDICTIONS) D1 GRAND PRIX JAPAN vs DRIFT MUSCLE by KEIICHI TSUCHIYA & DAIJIRO INADA

Key Points to compare
    -Drivers List
    -Judging Criteria
    -Car Regulations
    -Media Exposure
    -Tracks Selection

My prediction is D1 will follow the FD game plan and MD will step on MSC's toes.

Comment

D1 has a few diferent options here.

Sunpros will funnel more money/sponsors/incentives into Street Legal.

Pros - It will make the battle one between the two traditional/feeder series and not the pro power house.

Cons - It could end up being cost worthy in currency as well as fans, 3 series is alot to choose from.

If Sunpros is a passive company they could drop D1SL and give DM the reins to the traditional style.

Pros - Saves alot of money and forces DM to be the lower rank series.

Cons - History shows that overtime a non affiliated lower rank series will earn its own niche fans, and it will also loose alot of valuable media with a dismemberment of D1SL, those DVDs still make a decent bit of money.

Overall we just have to remember this is Japan... the country of a billion niches. There is a market for everything, so I'm sure people will come out to support DM. But I questions KT/Dais buisnes plan. Notice neither of them will give a detailed reason why they left D1GP? MSC shootout is like a Feeder series for D1SL now so the competition isnt really between DM and MSC.... for now its D1SL vs DM. But in the future it could be D1GP vs DM.

Comment

Working...
      X