sleepy eye a miata???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sleepy eye a miata???

I tried turning the knob and it either "zaps" me or opens and closes again....anyone know how to do this to a miata? i'm guessing jus get longer bars that connect the motor and headlight....

I just unplugged the flip up motor and twisted the knob on my 240, and the lights still work. It looks great in the daylight but, can't see much at night.

Comment

Pull the fuse!

Comment

keep your car up really late drifting, and then take it out butt crack early. A couple days of that and you get your sleepy eyes, no problem.

Comment

^ If that doesn't work, you could always try smoking your car out.

Comment

There are kits out for the Miata to sleepy eye it. In addition to changing the headlight height, it replaces the normal lights with motorcycle headlights, which, due to HID technology, actually manage to illuminate better thatn the original Miata ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Shin_Kudou
              There are kits out for the Miata to sleepy eye it. In addition to changing the headlight height, it replaces the normal lights with motorcycle headlights, which, due to HID technology, actually manage to illuminate better thatn the original Miata ones.
              link?

Comment

pivot usa has a sleppy eye unit for all cars

Comment

how do u sleepy eye a 240sx?

Comment

oooh yeah ....can you make the flip lights wink like this or do you have to buy some stupid switch for that stuff

Comment

i know that on FC's to sleepy eye them...you pull the thrid fuse from the left....keep it somewhere safe...then reach under each headlight and try to feel a black rubber knob thingy...pull that off...then start to turn a little black handle thingy...after that the headlights will rise up...you have to do it for each light...

on 240sx's i dunno what fuse it is and all..but i know the black knobs you have to take off and stuff...you pop the hood and they are on the inside of each headlight (not inside but next to)
                      pull the black things off and yah turn the knobs and yah

put the fuse in and they automatically reset ^_^
                      Attached Files

Comment

FC3S don't need sleepy eyes check these EYES OUT =)
                        Attached Files

Comment

I wish sleepy eyes on an 8-6 didn't look so damn fugly. I just wanna join in the fun

Comment

well, i was gnna keep this a secret but i might as well tell u anyways. do the krazy on the roku's where one is slightly up and the otherone is up all the way. then get a nice stciker that matches your right across the front saying "smell what the roku is cooking?"...my idea....but you can use it if you want...

Comment

^ Wow...worst idea ever. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

Comment

Working...
                              X