My review of Road Atlanta on MotoIQ.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My review of Road Atlanta on MotoIQ.com

Needless to say, but I am very excited to link this! This is my first time working with Mike Kojima and Jeff Naeyaert of MotoIQ.com and it is a review for Round Two of Formula Drift at Road Atlanta. If you loved my articles on here, I'm sure you'll love this one! This will be one of many, so link it around, share with your friends, but most of all, read it!

http://www.motoiq.com/magazine_artic...d-atlanta.aspx

See Y'all at Round 3!

The photos don't match up with the story... you'll talk about a run, then the photos for that run are a page or two away. Very confusing...

once that gets sorted out, it's a good story!

Comment

Good seeing ya in Atlanta Justin...
      Massive review...
      See ya in Florida going off of what ya said...

Comment

cool article. Pretty much captures the weekend. I wish there was more press for the proam comp.

Comment

Thank you everyone and I ask that you spread that link around to forums and anywhere else you can. I got over 3K views, but really it needs to be more in order for me to feel like I have become an investment for the site and I do expect more as the news spreads that I'm on MotoIQ covering FD and drifting for the site. It's a great honor to now work with Mike Kojima and Jeff Naeyaert as well as a privilege. There are tons of great writers and to have Mike and Jeff praise my work has been the best feeling in my life (equal to my first drift ;D ). I look up to Mike and Jeff has been a stellar, yet down to earth person.

Comment

Nice too see you writing articles! Fine recap of the weekend!

Comment

Thanks, man. It's pretty cool and the plans they have in mind are getting me excited about this! Can't share too much, of course, but keep your eyes opened to the site and here! This is where I got started and won't be ending my stuff for Drifting.com, either!

Comment

Working...
              X