VIDEO: FD Florida Invasion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO: FD Florida Invasion

Check it!! My newest video from the land of hot sun, hot chicks, and alligators and stuff. Enjoy!
    <object width="600" height="338"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=24948550&amp;server=vimeo.co m&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_port rait=1&amp;color=00adef&amp;fullscreen=1&amp;autop lay=0&amp;loop=0" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=24948550&amp;server=vimeo.co m&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_port rait=1&amp;color=00adef&amp;fullscreen=1&amp;autop lay=0&amp;loop=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="600" height="338"></embed></object>

pretty fun

Comment

I don't know if bossa nova accurately captures the florida vibe but +1 for the japanese thrash.
      Last edited by my 1 88 u; 06-13-2011, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u View Post
        I don't know if bossa nova accurately captures the florida vibe but +1 for the japanese thrash.
        Thanks dude! Yeah I was trying to think of what style of latin music would be a little bit more accurate for Florida, but the Rosalia De Souza song came up in my playlist and I decided it would fit the bill just fine. Thanks for noticing, tho! :P

Comment

Originally posted by Danger Dan View Post
          Thanks dude! Yeah I was trying to think of what style of latin music would be a little bit more accurate for Florida, but the Rosalia De Souza song came up in my playlist and I decided it would fit the bill just fine. Thanks for noticing, tho! :P
          When in doubt, can't go wrong with some cuban salsa. cool video.

Comment

Working...
          X