(Video) East Coast Bas 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Video) East Coast Bas 2011

I had tons of fun! Probably the best weekend of my life so far! My friends from Puerto Rico and I flew to this event to check out how they do things and we got to play with some cars too! My friends are planning on bringing their cars for the next event! When I settle into my own place in Atlanta I'll focus on getting my fun ride fixed up for next years ECB, and any local event here! I miss drifting too much!

Enjoy!

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/25917698?title=0&amp;byline=0&amp;portrait=0&amp;a utoplay=1" width="398" height="224" frameborder="0"></iframe>

good stuff bro this is the only reason I even want to come back state side to slide with all my east coast boys

Comment

man i wish we had more than just a track made out with cones in a big lot out here at my local track in AZ

Comment

Originally posted by ztkrevolution View Post
        man i wish we had more than just a track made out with cones in a big lot out here at my local track in AZ
        The back course honestly felt like Ebisu! I was busy having fun and not recording lol next time I'll record more!

Comment

lol what happened with the guy going the wrong way @ 3:07? did he totally forget or what?

Comment

Originally posted by theSidesweep View Post
            lol what happened with the guy going the wrong way @ 3:07? did he totally forget or what?
            Feel free to ask Fors lol

Comment

Working...
            X