D1 Japan Coverage, HELP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1 Japan Coverage, HELP!!!

First off I want to say thank you for the people who make this site happen.

Next I want to say thank you to speedhunters.com and motormavens.com for all their awesomeness.

Now to my request, where can I find more D1 Japan coverage? Speedhunters is great, Motormavens is great (wassup Antonio!), noriyaro.com is great, and so is powervehicles.com, but I would love to get more pictures and coverage of drifting in Japan. The more I can get and the more consistent the better.

Thank you in advance!

I would love to know as well...

"D1perfect" on ustream and youtube is where I view all my footage right now until someone uploads the option coverage.

"youtubeblows" on youtube also has a good amount of option videos on his page

Other then that I'm starving for D1 coverage/info right along with you!

Comment

Originally posted by hachirolla808 View Post
      First off I want to say thank you for the people who make this site happen.

Next I want to say thank you to speedhunters.com and motormavens.com for all their awesomeness.

Now to my request, where can I find more D1 Japan coverage? Speedhunters is great, Motormavens is great (wassup Antonio!), noriyaro.com is great, and so is powervehicles.com, but I would love to get more pictures and coverage of drifting in Japan. The more I can get and the more consistent the better.

Thank you in advance!

we put in a request and we need to follow up on this

Comment

Working...
      X