Looking for D1 GTO & Driftsession pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for D1 GTO & Driftsession pics

I can't believe it!! All these pics from the D1 and I see a whole 1 of Rhys GTO sitting still. I found this one over at the speed message boards. Also CrazyHawaiin posted a link to some driftsession pics but the thread wasn't up when I returned to the site. Could you guys help me find some D1 GTO pics and find the link to the most recent driftsession pics?
    Attached Files

I got like 10 but there all to big to post up give me a pm wih a mail add and Ill pass them on

Comment

If you just wanna see domestics, check out the gallery on my website. I updated it last night. Got some pics of the Jan 31 Drift Session. Still need to get some more of Revlimit though. I will be putting up pics of the Feb 21 DriftSession soon too. Hey DriftXtreem, I'm looking for some pics of the GTO @ the D1. I would like to put them in my gallery and give descriptions (and credit for who took the pic etc). Just trying to gather as many pics of domestic drifting as possible. If its cool with you, please send them to gallery@powerslideways.com If not, I totally understand (but would appreciate some links hehe). Thanks!!

Comment

Hey i have a handful of the GTO, of various quality, im e-mailing you them now.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
          If you just wanna see domestics, check out the gallery on my website. I updated it last night. Got some pics of the Jan 31 Drift Session. Still need to get some more of Revlimit though. I will be putting up pics of the Feb 21 DriftSession soon too. Hey DriftXtreem, I'm looking for some pics of the GTO @ the D1. I would like to put them in my gallery and give descriptions (and credit for who took the pic etc). Just trying to gather as many pics of domestic drifting as possible. If its cool with you, please send them to gallery@powerslideways.com If not, I totally understand (but would appreciate some links hehe). Thanks!!
          on their way CRAZY

Comment

That car really needs some bigger rims...or just bigger spokes or something. Even though their 17" they look 1000 times smaller then the stock rims. O_o And change the color and graphics...hmmm...I think imma make a photoshop of a GTO soon.

Comment

yeah, the GTO looks like its running on 13 or something.

I hate to say it but maybe 19 inch or 20 inch wheels would look better on it.

Comment

Personally I'd like to see some 18-19" HRE 540's (BBS-style mesh and deep lip) on the GTO, dual exhausts with a rolled chrome tip, and maybe some more agressive ground effects and a c/f hood. But most importantly it has to have that deep throaty sound

Comment

I got a ton of GTO pics from the D1 now. Much thanks to Robert (Nissanguy) and Lorin (Driftextreem) for the great pics! I'll get them ready for the gallery on the website ASAP. Sorry I'm so slow guys!!

Comment

Ok, pics have been uploaded. Check em out on pages 6 and 7 of the Gallery. Lates!

Comment

Working...
                    X