Tis a sad day indeed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tis a sad day indeed

I saw this on another forum, and thought that you guys might be interested, i really don't like the direction this is heading =(.

http://www.caranddriver.com/article....&page_number=1

wtf

Comment

Remember Hitler was elected to power...

Laws like this are what turns democracys and the land of the free into dictator ships and the land of fear

Comment

Originally posted by ACDSupra7
        wtf
        that was about my reaction to it, i mean saying that if you're going the speed limit and not doing anything else wrong they can give you a ticket for driving past a cop 3 times is really stupid to me, i for one spend a lot of time on sunny days just out driving, i go through my town for 3 hours or so and enjoy the experience, i don't really speed because my town is a huge speed trap but if they impliment something like this i'm gonna be really upset, because i love to drive, i drive for fun, and i follow the law while doing it, how is this a bad thing? i mean i could be like a lot of 20 year olds i know and smoke pot all day

Comment

That is stupid.

Crusing= breaking the law

Who made these law anyways.

Comment

Man that 14 year old cruising law sure has had an effect on my travels as of late. Jesus do you think they could have dredged up anything older? Man cruising laws have been on the books for 20 years. Heck I remember the mall putting up speedbreakers around the mall to discourage cruising. They also had cops rolling through there. Lasted bout 2 years then they forgot all about it and took out the speedbreakers cause more customers complained about those than the cruisers at the mall after hours. That was 15 years ago.

Cruising laws aren't gonna make you get pulled over anymore. The cops are going to pull you whether you like it or not if they want too. So make your car look as presentable as possible, make yourself look the same and don't get stupid and you have nothing to worry about.

Comment

I heard FL has stayed pretty strict about their cruising laws. Yeah Ghost, thats pretty much my motto. Dont be retarded* and you'll have nothing to worry about.

* doesnt really mean mentally handicapped, just lacking in good judgement

Comment

cruising laws are nothing new. here in sd they used to set up road blocks when the low rider shows would come to town since this one street, highland ave was notorious for cruising. hell I am 25 and I remember crusing with my aunt when she was a teenager and I was maybe 8.

Comment

i never heard of this....well anyways it dosent seem like they care around Pasadena...i see people crusing all over old Pas...theres always a yellow NSX that cruises around the same damn block every friday night and cops drive by and do nothing about it....

Comment

thatsgay

Comment

man..this is known dumb crap..i should go for mayor of my town..just so i can make sure nothing like this happens...
                      all i can say is join/work with SEMA and try to get the dumb *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* off the books..

Comment

They have a rule/law in a near by town (Wisconsin Dells).
                        You can't be "seen" more than 3 times in 45 min on the "strip."
                        It's funny cuz it takes like 20 min to cruise from one end to the other.

Comment

You thought you had it bad!!

pfft, you guys think you got it bad!!!

look at what they're doing up here in canada... damn SWAT is chasing us street racers down in their new civic hatch SI-R (si)!!

http://pacerprogram.brinkster.net/ph.../CRV%20034.jpg

on a slightly happier note, the PACER (police and community educating racers) program is a positive step forward.. at least there's co-operation rather than law slapping, arrests and tickets.

www.pacer.ca

We all just need a place to go... maybe if racers in each area chipped in and bought a small chunk of land and paved it, we'd have somewhere to go.

Last edited by X-nobody; 03-21-2004, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ACDSupra7
                            wtf

Comment

DUDE those pacer guys came to me at SEMA and asked me to put there stickers on the drift cars I still got them maybe do and ebay with them.

Comment

Working...
                              X