re-posted old schoolness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re-posted old schoolness

new vids to rock the block. some from the old school, some from the new, come and get em. if u have vids and u want em circulted but have bandwidth issues like everyone else, drop me an email. info@optionboyonline.com

long live the drift

well if you are the chick in the pic then you are probably one of the hottest girls I have every seen to love drifting. All the girls around here think its stupid and that we all waste our money on our cars and not them. Oh well my car has always treated me with love. I have broke up with a girl for this very reason. And YES I did love love car at the time more then her. oh well good luck with your page send me some links when you get it going good.
    rob

Comment

Originally posted by robtackett
      well if you are the chick in the pic then you are probably one of the hottest girls I have every seen to love drifting. All the girls around here think its stupid and that we all waste our money on our cars and not them. Oh well my car has always treated me with love. I have broke up with a girl for this very reason. And YES I did love love car at the time more then her. oh well good luck with your page send me some links when you get it going good.
      rob
      You sir, Make me laugh. All you can see is her chest in the picture hahahahaha

Comment

hahaha well thats true but you can also see her face and that looked good too. I guess it mad her mad or something cause she changed the pic on there now. oh well

Comment

Hahaha.. damn it.. I missed out on that.

I got a few vids.. if you want them. Is there an ftp upload, cuz that would make things 10 times easier - PM

Comment

Working...
          X