ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When I grow up I want to be a Skyline!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I grow up I want to be a Skyline!!!

Has anyone ever noticed that the 03 and 04 Impalas look a lot like the skylines. I mean just look at the back of it. Almost like twins. Then when you look at the front body it kinda looks almost like a skylind. I dont know but it seem that the Impala is trying to look like the skyline. kinda like the Eagle Talon was trying to look like the Mitsubishi Eclipse back in the day.

well, talons were never "trying" to look like eclipses, because they do look like them, they are both the same damn chassis and they were both made by diamond star motors (a joint venture between chrysler and mitsubishi) which is why people refer to both talons, lazers, and eclipses as DSMs. As for the impala looking like a skyline, the only similarity i can possibly see is that they both have four wheels and a motor.

Comment

Originally posted by IwantanFC
      well, talons were never "trying" to look like eclipses, because they do look like them, they are both the same damn chassis and they were both made by diamond star motors (a joint venture between chrysler and mitsubishi) which is why people refer to both talons, lazers, and eclipses as DSMs. As for the impala looking like a skyline, the only similarity i can possibly see is that they both have four wheels and a motor.
      LOOK AT THE REAR LIGHTS. Do they or do they not look like a Skyline. Yes they do and the front looks somewhat to the Skyline. Just take a closer looks. They both have the circle lights. just go on the freeway and look.Some one help me out here.

Comment

Yeah, i just looked at some night pics, and the impalas tail light design with the two round lights does resemble the skylines rear light pattern. But i do think that the rest of the car doesnt look anything like a skyline, especially the front area.

Comment

The heading say "I wanna be a Skyline" it doesnt say anything about "I am a Skyline, consider me to be its twin sister". I said it has simalarities. Now just look at the front then look at the front of Newer Skyine's. Take a good long look at the texture and body form. You will see that I'm right.

Comment

Comment

yeah and the g35 also have the same chasis as the skyline..... hmm that soo weird...lolz ..... ok imma stop this thread is ghey

Comment

Originally posted by S13_Steve
                yeah and the g35 also have the same chasis as the skyline..... hmm that soo weird...lolz ..... ok imma stop this thread is ghey
                go for it S13 Steve. I wasnt really trying to prove a point or anything I just wanted to see if anyone saw the simalarities of the two cars but as we all see its getting no where. Shut it down

Comment

I've always thought the Hyundai elantra headlights looks exactly like skyline headlights.

Comment

when i grow up i want to be....oh wait i am grown up...so forget that...

Comment

When I grow up, I wanna be a steam shovel!

Comment

[B]driftfreak when i grow up i want to be....oh wait i am grown up...so forget that...

lol thats funny only the back lights are KINDA the same.

eclipses 99 and down r same as talons

Comment

Pennyman

I've been on the freeway a couple times at night while driving next to an Impala. For the slightest split second, when i saw the taillights, my mind said "Skyline", but then my dreams were dashed and it was an Impala. It did get me for a fraction of a second though, I'll admit it.
                          Last edited by Pennyman; 03-22-2004, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Yeah I"ve noticed the Impala had the 4 tails like the GTR, and also thought at times it was a Skyline.

Comment

http://www.new-cars.com/2004/chevrol...la-photos.html

the front and rear lights are remenesant of the Skyline. Wouldnt be the first time A chevy car seemed to have similar features to a Japanese car that came out sooner.

FD and C5 vette

Rx8 and Chevy SS concept

R34 Skyline and Impala

Comment

Working...
                              X