Deleted Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleted Post

Hey all i just wanted to say i went ahead and deleted some post of mine that were alittle out of line. I wrote them to one person in paticular out of anger, I apologise for it.

Everyone acts in anger. That you realized it and correted it is a step further away from the Darkside young Padowan.

Comment

Nice

Comment

aight

Comment

i'm having a bad feeling this had something to do with me

ghost, driftxtreem, jboss, crazyhawaiian, nissanguy, hasnotiresleft, menchi, hx-50, drift for food, hachi_drifter:

i am EXTREMELY sorry for the comments i made on club4ag, i did so in a moment of discontent, i mean no harm or ill will against any of you or anyone else on drifting.com. i was not trying to start trouble between drifting and club4ag.com, i only replied to that thread to vent. i only hope that you all can accept my apologies and will not look down on me in the future

Comment

did you do the same on 4ag

Comment

yes, got p!ssed and called this board a bunch of idiots among other things:

they're idiots. i got in a 3 1/2 page argument with them because they claim you can drift fwd, and were saying that all drifting is is oversteer. half of them either drive fwds or they drive automatics. i told them that if they could show me a fwd completely losing grip in it's rear tires and drifting through an entire corner while maintaining it's loss of grip, then i would concede a fwd could drift. they haven't given me anything.

Comment

quote:
                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                they're idiots. i got in a 3 1/2 page argument with them because they claim you can drift fwd, and were saying that all drifting is is oversteer. half of them either drive fwds or they drive automatics. i told them that if they could show me a fwd completely losing grip in it's rear tires and drifting through an entire corner while maintaining it's loss of grip, then i would concede a fwd could drift. they haven't given me anything.
                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who is "they",I don't remember saying anything about FF drift,so by what you said,your assuming "all" of us said that ,you "haven't given" anything specific.Don't drag "all" of us in these childish arguments,flaming on different sites gets you nowhere.Wow,I got internet credz,liekz omy godz..I roxxx you..pwn j00 n3b3!z$. lolz..Yeah,it's pointless.I don't see what people gain from it,you get nowhere in life arguing with everyone,trying to put down others.I'm only breaking your nads to get my point across,which is why go everywhere and talk ish? One person,or a few does not reflect an entire group.You just went there and tried to look cool,prove that statement wrong,no really,try.

Comment

guys not on my thread please. this thread was to say i deleted such angry and hateful post.

Comment

I love you guys man, I love you!! (but you still cant have my bud light)

Comment

Kaneda your a jerk, but we can still be friends I never hold a grudge, and you can believe what you want and that includes that I'm an idiot, if you couldn't then this forum would be pointless. nissanguy_24 thanks for clearing the air, this place might get hostile if not for guys like you

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                        guys not on my thread please. this thread was to say i deleted such angry and hateful post.
                        SMCs in the HOUSE

Comment

FF CAN'T DRIFT!

OHHH *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, OHHH *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* i said it!!, ohhh *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*....ohhh.. .yea.....

Comment

TEH GREMLIN CANT BE BEAT!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X