lost my car...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost my car...

hey i just got a call from the popo and i guess some *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* soccer moms called a careless driving thin in on me even though my jeep is a hunk of crap and cant break 40 if my life depended on it, she said i was doing 45 in their neighborhood and i almost hit her kids, so anyway the cop was saying something like you will have to appear in court and what ever, so i have to go there and talk to this lawyer and what ever. so i sold my fd because it would look bad if i just bought a new sports car, i didnt even drive it at all, and the best part of it is this was my third moving violation in one year so i think i will loose my licence.

so let me get this straight...just cause the soccer mom called the cops you might get a ticket?
    thats BS cause i would be calling hella people on that..weither they did somthing or not just to be an *Censored**Censored**Censored*

Comment

fight it till the motha-*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*in' wheels fall off.

Comment

So wait let me get this straight. You sold the car you just had imported in? It makes no sense to me that a woman can call that in to the police and get you in trouble. That is what the law enforcement like to call hearsay. It's your word against hers, there is nothing they can do without evidence. And her kids saying it's true isnt going to matter. Plus you buying a sports car will have NOTHING to do with the outcome of that case against you that isn't going to be a case.

The police just can't come to your house and say you have to go to court. There has to be a ticket issued and they cannot issue you a ticket for something they didn't witness. See thats the funny thing about law enforcement. It used to be that if they clocked you and then lost sight of you, they legally could not pull you over as there may have been another car identical to yours. That has changed a little but a part of that still stands. Also if the lady said you tried to hit her kids then the cops are going to come to your house and either arrest you OR just ask you if it's true. If you say no then there's nothing they can do. They are not going to ask you to go to court. See that is attempted aggravated assualt or attempted murder. That is a little too serious for them to just come and ask you to go to court. You are not going to get a fine out of that one.

I don't mean to be rude but it sounds like you really didn't get that car. Nothing wrong with that but if you didn't then say you didn't and lets move on. Man we have all had pos cars. So your jeep isn't bad at all. Heck, I drive a Jeep. 94 Grand. 240,000 miles on it and still going strong. So never be ashamed of what you drive.

Comment

Dude wtf how do you keep losing cars?

Comment

She was probably some rich lady..........so go get a ski mask, rent a mustang and go do about 8 donuts in front of that beeeeeeeeeeeotchs house

Comment

So, lemme get this straight. You've had your liscense less than a year, gone through 5 rx7s, and had 2 prior tickets?

No offense dude but I call *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored*.

Comment

noodleman easy there were all reckless sometimes but man what were you thinking fd drifter i would do one more confused faced but i dont want to be reckless with the faces

Comment

you can fight this and i think you can win too. unless she caught you on tape or has witnesses saying that you were speeding, the judge can throw the case out of court due to the lack of evidence.

Comment

so basicly

NO TAPE= NO CASE
                    NO LICENSE= NO WORRY
                    NO COURT==LOTS MORE RECKLESS DRIVING

Comment

Originally posted by spirit taro
                      so basicly

NO TAPE= NO CASE
                      NO LICENSE= NO WORRY
                      NO COURT==LOTS MORE RECKLESS DRIVING
                      lol something like that.

Comment

this guy need to start walking or riding the buss

Comment

WTF, no, ive been called in sooooooo many times, all they can do is give you a warning.

Comment

I think soccer mom can make a complant but I dont think she can be used as a witness to your speed unless she is certified in that profession. That being it would be her word against yours and with out a qualified speed reading they can only give you a verbal warning. If there is some kind of proof to your speed other than her word your off the hook.

Comment

com on? fight for it... go to court. you will win by hearsay UNless she has a videotape of u doing that. next time slow down on the neighborhood. dont sell the car!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X