I hate Initial D.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate Initial D.

I hate how all these little kids now are all hyped up thinking they're takumi. I hate how people think being better at you on the Initial D arcade game makes them better "drifters". I hate how Initial D has people calling themselves "drifters" like its a profession, like calling yourself a doctor. I hate how people base real life advice off of the loosely reality based Initial D. I hate when I'm trying to talk touge with someone, then some jackass bursts in yelling about "gutter drifts". I hate how it helped inflate prices on 86's and 240's, not too long ago a hachi with panda paint went on Ebay and sold for $6800. I hate that cartoon with a passion. I know there are others out there that feel the same.
    Yes, I hate it like I hate Gray Davis.
    6.83%
    No, I love initial D and all of its drifting wisdom.hah.
    93.17%

I personally like the anime actually, sure it's not real but I understand that. I don't take it as being a place where I can get information from and I agree with you that kids are taking it a bit to far thinking they know everything about drifting just because of Initial D well here's to all those kids YOU DON'T! But it's still a fun anime to watch.

Comment

Nice anime, fun arcade game, but it's still just like F&F, it's a anime/game, that's all, same with F&F it's a movie, that's all. Though both did bring up dumb little kids that wanted to copy everything then again I know of some adults that want to do the same just remember movies are movies and games/anime are games/anime

Comment

dude. its just a cartoon. like that jackie chan show. yah its entertaining, and fake, but osme people out there just might think they can take anyone on cause they saw cartoon jackie pull some phatty moves ok i dont even know what i'm talking about. its late. the point is, its a show, and its entertaining to watch. dont hate it, hate the stupid people who cant differentiate fact from animation. (are they that alike?)
        ok, bed time.

Comment

i live for it man

i like initial d its a cool anime and game so dont hate its not the cartoons fault that their are ppl that watch it and think there BUNTA haha.
          i look like takumi thats about as close as imma get to that ...
          GONNA GET YOU LIKE A SPACE BOI OH OH OH OHHHH!
          im bored so leave me alone !

Comment

dori x is right... i like the anime too, but damn! some people take it a little too far. i went to the arcade and played the initil d game, and mostly there were like little wannabe future ricers playing it. omg...they even sang out loud when playing the game. its sad...

Comment

NIGHT OF FIRE!!!... hehe those are good songs man never sang out loud though...

P.S. BUNTA I WILL BEAT YOU!!

Comment

wait, i thought I WAS Bunta!??
                wicked anime...but yah, i know yer complaints...i have seen such "stupid/*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*/*Censored**Censored**Censored*/retarded backlash from mainly younger kids here too....annoyin, but oh well.

yet anuther good reason for drifintg to stay "underground" or at least be left to those that will do it properly and understand it.

Comment

haha

ya ive seen lil kids singing out loud with the songs its so funny.

Comment

I turn the music off....

haha yeah the anime is cool and the game is fun, and yes little kids are retardted but hey Drift might not be as popular in the US if it wasnt for the initial D vids. that could be a good and a bad thing yah can look at it both ways....

Thrill

P.S. i hate Gray Davis!!

Comment

I dont mind Initial D. I just hate POSERS.

Comment

I know little about Initial D, but maybe a cartoon that clowns the posers would be funny.

Here is a sample for one character, who has no name at this time.

Notice the JDM haircut, D (Drifting) ring, and FF logo that is crossed out.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
                          OMG THAT IS HILARIOUS. ROTFLMAO.

Comment

I showed this cartoon to a few people today and everyone thought that is was funny. Maybe I should sketch a few more!

Comment

if people are goin to apply their "drifting" skills from the game to real life thats just mest uped.even though i think the games all right and the closest thing to drfitin i can get since im only 15. i know thats not how a drift is done. peopl ill be gettin hurt. then cops will crack down on drifting just like they did on street racing.

Comment

Working...
                              X