Signal 180sx is OK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signal 180sx is OK

Just minor damage from todays event, the car and crew just got back home to Torrance a couple hours ago. Damage consisted mainly of broken lower control arm (absorbed most of the impact) wheel, and overfender. Very minor stuff...can't say the same for the jspec car...

Comment

oh

what happend to j spec sams car ?????

Comment

There was an accident at DD6 involving the Signal and Jspec cars. Road conditions were horrible at Candlestick park from what I've been hearing. Komatsu spun on a dip and Jspec s14 was not able to avoid him. The s14 was running without front bumper or bumper support. Suffice to say, the front end is jacked on their car

Comment

awwww

that sux i hate to see nice cars crash !

Comment

o crap!!

u mean tha silverish kinda s14 with tha s15 front end? damn, i remember when that car was being built... sux.. o well, there will be more cars to come...

Comment

true

true they have the money and connections to do so

Comment

lol, its not as bad as yoou guys think. I've seen much worse.

Statik
                Last edited by Statik; 07-06-2003, 11:16 PM.

Comment

it really is a good thing that they didnt have tha front bumper on...

that thing looks sooooooooo expensive... doesnt even look that hurt... i thought it would be much worst... haha, that looks like some new fenders, maybe a new headlight, and new front mount... damn that makes my wallet feel bad!! hahah thats a pretty penny...

Comment

yeah it got off light, luckily it didnt tweak the frame. If it were an S13, there would have definitely been frame damage. S13's have very weak frame up front.

the jspec car busted it's ic core, radiator, headlights, hood, fenders.

It's because the Signal cars are just THAT TOUGH!

Comment

hahah...

true... very true, i tried to steal a carbon fiber canard off it, but it wouldnt come off... (jk) hahah, ooh, does neone know what happened to tha jspec yellow s13, i didnt see what happened to it @ tha d1 grand prix drivers session, it looked like it had a big a*S dent in it!

Comment

Some old man backed into Sam when he went to get gas. This happened at the Vegas Drift event. I drifted it for the D1 search, but it was fixed for this last DD6. Laters, Ernie

Comment

oops, didnt see the 'jk' re: stealing a canard

i would have had to put a restraining order on you from you ever getting near any of the cars!
                          Last edited by Mr. Sparkle; 07-07-2003, 04:58 PM.

Comment

haha

oh i thought it happend at d1gp thats kinda funny that an old guy backed into it i mean i still sux that it happend but still kinda funny
                            oh well atleast its fixed now good luck at the next d1gp

Comment

lol, How do you back into a non-moving BRIGHT *Censored**Censored**Censored* YELLOW car. Accidents happen but dam.

Statik

Comment

Working...
                              X