Rides on TLC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rides on TLC

Tonight on Rides, they had Rod Millen make an Altezza (IS300) on steroids for Lexus. What pissed me off, is that they said at the beginning the project had something to do with drifting, but it had nothing to do with drifting. They just had Rhys Millen on for like 5 minutes talking about how drifting is the new "in thing" I think the descriptions of it were pretty good though, and I like the fact that they emphasized the need for rear wheel drive. I also think they should have thrown in a 2JZTT instead of that V8 aluminium lexus model. They did throw in a 6 speed supra tranny though, good stuff. That car would probably be good at drifting, but I thought it was going to look more aggressive (although Chip Foose is my favourite hot rod designer) and that Rod Millen was going to spend some time on a complicated drifting suspension.

Anyway, enough ranting, what is your favorite hot rod shop, and what did you think of this episode?

i've been watching "american hotrod" on discovery and they make some cool rods fromjunkyard cars.
    Last edited by 8kred; 03-24-2004, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X