wrong turn to drift...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wrong turn to drift...

i found this nice area close to my work with lots of nice wide turns, so i been goin their about once a week. last night on my way home from the gym i went their, and i did a shitty power slide on the first one but on the second turn into a dead end street i did a pretty cool power over, and right when i counter steer i look forward and theirs a cop at the end of the street, i throw it in reverse, turn around and speed off the street and i was in such a hurry i got a little silly turnin outa that street , and right as im comin out i almost go head on with another cop. scary as hell, i got blurped and they saw my gym clothes and i told them my story, they said that someone had signaled an alarm at the end of the alley, but i was still shakin in my boots, completely terrible experience.. haha and the turn into street was my first real drift where i felt comforatable and not scared, theirs a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*in cop...geez!sorry i am just complaining.. haha

Haha! I liked that one. Small note, find somewhere were there are less than 2 cops per square block, not good odds, lol.

Nice to know you had a little fun before you crapped your pants

I'd suggest looking a little farther into the countryside to find a more desserted road.

Comment

haha ive been searching forever!nahh but at least once a month i take my moms car instead of mine, its a 03 maxima and go search for spots and use all her gas instead of mine. but yea man talkin about bad odds... haha. and im not even close to ready for mtn roads, soo im *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* outa luck for now...

Comment

Re: wrong turn to drift...

Originally posted by rookie
        i found this nice area close to my work with lots of nice wide turns, so i been goin their about once a week. last night on my way home from the gym i went their, and i did a shitty power slide on the first one but on the second turn into a dead end street i did a pretty cool power over, and right when i counter steer i look forward and theirs a cop at the end of the street, i throw it in reverse, turn around and speed off the street and i was in such a hurry i got a little silly turnin outa that street , and right as im comin out i almost go head on with another cop. scary as hell, i got blurped and they saw my gym clothes and i told them my story, they said that someone had signaled an alarm at the end of the alley, but i was still shakin in my boots, completely terrible experience.. haha and the turn into street was my first real drift where i felt comforatable and not scared, theirs a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*in cop...geez!sorry i am just complaining.. haha
        LOL i know how you feel you feel all scared and weird for like a day or 2 lol

Comment

haha yea u kno exactly whats up, like i just dont really feel like going out and practicing, and its even wet tonight so i could save my tread, but im just weirded out.

Comment

yep exactly

yeah i hate it its terrable lol

Comment

have any of you ever had an experience like this? like just exiting a turn and theirs a cop just their?

Comment

kinda

Kinda of not really lol well its kinda bad for me because im 15 and its happend to me 3 times lol i was shaken for days lol

Comment

Keep it off the street.

Comment

YUp YUp

Comment

I almost ran into a cop car once. It wouldn't have been my fault either...well half. He would have been so pissed, lol. In the Winter, I turned off the highway to head home doing 65 just went into the turn off lane. I brake and I'm like oh crap. It was a little ice. So I thought to my self no problem, just slide past. Nope! At the same moment, a cop pulls up the the end of the road I'm going turn on so he can pull on the highway. Now I'm like OH CRAP! Ok, so how am I going to get out of plowing into a cop car, lol. Quick thinking, snow bank. So I steer into the snow bank a little and use it to slow the car down. I slow, and come up to the cop car, turn off and head down the road. That was a fun day for me.

Comment

Oh, and then there was that one time I was late for school, so I was doing 70mph down my gravel road heading to the highway. The road was a iced over, but it's all straight to the highway. One problem though, it was cold and my windows were fogging up fast. About halfway there, I couldn't see anything. I was trying to scrape off the ice with my fingernails so I could actually see the road. I finally decided it was a lost cause and started braking before I had no vision at all. Well, braking led to fishtailing, and me flying off the road at about 60mph into a neighbor's yard. There was a little drop off too, landed nose first a little and bent the front end up about a quarter inch. I had to readjust the hood latch to make the hood close even with the rest of the car, lol. That was both the stupidest and freakiest driving moment in my life. Ah to be 16 and completely retarded, lol. I'd like to think that I've grown since then

Comment

stupid lil advice.... just scan out the area before u do a dori.... in the long run it could save u a ticket or an accident.... yeah i know u guys already know but im just sayin it soo u guys can remember when ur driving cus we tend to get "tail happy" before we think of safety ahahah

Comment

u sound like u were let off the hook... right? so what happened next, or is there a gag order?

Comment

A good place to DRIFT if...

I live in the hills of San carlos C.A and this is this street that can take you down and up the hill the street is called melandey and if there were not and cars parked on the sides of the street it would be an awsome place to drift. the street is wide the turns are like they were made to drifted and its mostly down hill.

Comment

Working...
                              X