Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drifting/ New Series on SPIKE

About damn time!!!!

This might catch some of you guys attention and some not, but something else to add to your saturdays coming this summer.
    http://www.magnaflow.com/05news/news/redline.htm

I really hope it doesn't suck

Comment

This won't suck heh...It might even help stop the ricer fads devolping around drifting. And if it doesnt go so well spike will drop the show so it doesnt matter drifting is bound to beseen on tv heck it was on CNN.....

Comment

Looks good to me, with D1 footage.. maybe this is the "coverage" they talked aboiut

Comment

http://www.magnaflow.com/05news/news/drift.htm

Comment

WHAT A JOKE....

give it 20 minutes into the show before NOPI coverage.

Comment

yeah..........

o well tho at least its drifting and free so i think its cool.

Comment

very nice! someones gonna make an avator of the beginning of the promo vid very soon i bet...

Comment

This is not good,very bad actually.FYI,for those you aren't familiar with the who runs what,I'll fill you in.Viacom owns MTV,MTV owns Spike TV.Spike TV is owned by a bunch of corporate sell-outs that pump garbage to teenage girls.Spike TV is ran by a bunch of wannabe sell-outs who sell-out even more than MTV.How the hell do you think the channel went from TNN(The Nashvile Network) an all country network,to The National Network(somewhat country and somewhat action),to The New National Network(a failed marketing ploy,so they sold out),then they became Spike TV.Everytime they sold out,they drasticlly changed their scheduling program,all this is,is selling out again,what MTV does best.Why do you think Funk Master Flex has his own show? Because rice and bling is hot,so they get a sell-out to sell rice and bling.Now drifting's hot,samething.That's why I think it's horrible,I hope this show falls flat on its *Censored**Censored**Censored*,and get this over with.

Comment

I don't have access to any Option Videos or drift vids from the web, so I'll be ecstatic to finally see some drifting and fr imports on tv. It looks sweet, but if it's a ricey bling fest with chicks that don't know a darn thing about cars then screw it.

Comment

Originally posted by Feint
                      This is not good,very bad actually.FYI,for those you aren't familiar with the who runs what,I'll fill you in.Viacom owns MTV,MTV owns Spike TV.Spike TV is owned by a bunch of corporate sell-outs that pump garbage to teenage girls.Spike TV is ran by a bunch of wannabe sell-outs who sell-out even more than MTV.How the hell do you think the channel went from TNN(The Nashvile Network) an all country network,to The National Network(somewhat country and somewhat action),to The New National Network(a failed marketing ploy,so they sold out),then they became Spike TV.Everytime they sold out,they drasticlly changed their scheduling program,all this is,is selling out again,what MTV does best.Why do you think Funk Master Flex has his own show? Because rice and bling is hot,so they get a sell-out to sell rice and bling.Now drifting's hot,samething.That's why I think it's horrible,I hope this show falls flat on its *Censored**Censored**Censored*,and get this over with.

^
                      |
                      |
                      |
                      |
                      GOD

Comment

spike is getting there hands on all kinds of stuff. O yea am I the only one who think they should drop startreck???

Comment

Hell no, i love my trek...

nothing like sitting down and watching there weekly marathon.

Comment

Originally posted by Feint
                            word

Comment

TYD is going to be in the first episode. Look for us at the DX booth.

Comment

Working...
                              X