Drifting School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drifting School

Hey, what do u guys think about this..http://driftingschool.com/ its seens to me like a hole lot of cash........
    what do you guys think anyone ever really gone to it?

i would pay that if it was like a drift camp, haha like where little kids get to stay for a weekend. but not 350 for one damn day.

Comment

YEAH

yeah i know thats crazy unless they support yuo with tires...............what else do u guys think?

Comment

You better get a whole lot of track time for 350!!

Comment

yeah i know

If it was like from 10am to 6pm and supplyed you with tires i think it would be good i guess

8 hours of track time=$100
          the for tires=$200
          then food and drinks=$50

lol but i bet they dont supply you with tires or food lolol

Comment

hey

hey but does anyone know how it really happens

Comment

That guy also does http://www.raceschool.com. Looks to me like an SCCA / Grip guy cashing in on a new trend. Nothing wrong with that!! Although I've never seen Danny McKeever mentioned in the same sentance with drifting before, kinda goofy that he owns that internet domain. But I guess considering his experience with SCCA and GP, I'm sure he is qualified to instruct people. I would think people could get the same ammount of drifting experience by watching the drift bible to understand the concepts, and just attending local track drifting events and practicing on their own?? $350 is kind of high, but I guess if they give you one-on-one instruction, it could help out a lot.
              Last edited by CrazyHawaiian; 03-25-2004, 09:15 PM.

Comment

yeah

Yeah i think but man 350 i wana know what you get

Comment

Go learn with some pro's at a highly respected school for racing..

www.bondurant.com

Comment

uh

little pricy

Comment

I don't think thats a bad price at all.

Comment

bhey

Hey what price for this site www.bondurant.com isnt it $950???

Comment

Too rich for my blood, Now if the D1 drivers held a school, id damn sure pay to learn there. But these guys that i never heard of, nuh unh. I think ill stick to my drift bible

Comment

$350 is pocket change compared to 1 day professional instruction for Rally or Road racing...

Even if you supply your own car it is $750 for a day of rally and about $2500 for a 5 day course with their cars.

If you cant afford $350 then you can't buy new tires anyway and shouldnt be worried about drifitng.

Comment

Working...
                            X