ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So we got the silvia running last night at the shop...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So we got the silvia running last night at the shop...

....and after all the wiring harness and LSD and fussing with the ECU, we got it running...it's been sitting for 18 months in the shops lockup and needed a new oilpan and timing chain. SO we clean it up a bit and we go to dennys with it (with a dealer plate on) and a cop pulls us over. ( no suprise, catless, straight pipe DD exhaust) he says we were flying thru an intersection when we really stopped since it was a red light...THEN he threw a fit about the dealer plates and wanted to impound the car.

In closing, he just told us to go home, we confused him with all the california laws on DLR plates and bonds, ect..close call though! and the car's pretty fast! heres some shots from last night.

--Apex'i N1's with Cusco tie bars

--LOOSE SOCKS DAISUKI!!!

-- MR2 clip with blue sparkle paint and flames..

-- DD BIATCH!

-- "umm, righty tighty, lefty loosy, right?"

-- TADAAA up and running.

nice! i remember seein that thing a while back.

Comment

Drift Speed's down with the Dong

Comment

I'm COOL! i'm HIP!

Comment

Originally posted by Coiloverkid

I'm COOL! i'm HIP!
          LOL. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA. that's great.

so how you think the D1spec's are gonna run tomorrow?

Comment

not sure... the D1 specs are weird on the freeway...when you get to an overpass it's like the car catches air off the bumps at any speed over 70...but on the track they're godly!

Comment

check your pm's coilover kid

Comment

Originally posted by Coiloverkid
                not sure... the D1 specs are weird on the freeway...when you get to an overpass it's like the car catches air off the bumps at any speed over 70...but on the track they're godly!
                lol wtf? that's kinda weird....

Comment

Good work guys. I love the clean look, especially in the chrome dual exhausts. Thats a welcome departure from the godzilla-sized pipes you're used to seeing on imports. I love how clean the car is, no over-the-top bodykits or huge wings. Just needs some deep-dish mesh rims

Comment

love the car

I love the way the car looks stock

Comment

did you guys make it to DD14? I thought I might've seen the car there but wasn't sure.

Comment

that car was going to just show up to watch and the other car was going to drive, but the e-manage was all messed up so it couldnt go...next time though!

Comment

Working...
                        X