my brother asked me what JDM meant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my brother asked me what JDM meant

my brother asked me what JDM meant I laughed in his face and wanted to slap him for not knowing what it was.

cool

Comment

how old is he, like ... 9 ?

Comment

dude? whats wrong with someone asking questions?
        thats the only way people are going to find out anything or learn...i should slap all of you for actiong the way you are...dumb.

Comment

Re: my brother asked me what JDM meant

Originally posted by DRIVE_and_DRIFT
          my brother asked me what JDM meant I laughed in his face and wanted to slap him for not knowing what it was.

That's so hardcore...you're not a gangster are you?

Comment

..he's a stupid troll, asking stupid questions.

Comment

dude, who freaking cares, keep it to yourself. damn. just slap him and shut up already.

Comment

yea, stupid thread n e ways. seems like u wanna find out yourself.. but i dont care, its ok not 2 know some acronyms. japanese domestic market.

Comment

nomura said in an option video that "JDM" was Japanese Dorifuto Monkey...

Comment

Someone asked what a S13 was or something i laughed... OH wait! actualy i gave him a page long write up on it and the various versions of the S13 chassis cars.

When people ask you give awnsers i do the same thing. Alot would say i know about these things, but there is still much i dont know, someone mentioned a engine torque dampener i wasnt sure what it was (though i guessed right) so i asked and the nice gentlemen here explain it to me.

The point of a forum like this is to help people and share and trade information. Lets say one of these guys who know alot more about drifting then i do ask a nissan specific question, Ah i know the awnser so i give it to them freely and dont harrass them for not knowing. Later one when i have a question they can answer guess what? they answer it with out giving me any crap.

Some forums have been ruined by people giving new guys crap because there unexperienced. Lets not let this one become one, so we will discourage that kind of behavor, and i will give your brother the information he went to his own flesh and blood for.

--- JDM stands for Japanese Domestic Market, It refers to parts produced by japanese manufacturers for sale in there home land. Usually it is used it import circles to refer to parts that were ONLY availible in japan, although it can also refer to parts whos varients can be found in America and other markets. IE: The JDM S13 Coupe is called the Silvia. Also the Silvia's JDM engine is the SR20DET not found in america. ---

To make up for your mistake you can start by giving him that paragraph. Thank you

Comment

dude. honestly nobody cares. =\

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                        Some forums have been ruined by people giving new guys crap because there unexperienced. Lets not let this one become one, so we will discourage that kind of behavor, and i will give your brother the information he went to his own flesh and blood for.

I agree fully with this, I'm still learning about drift and have many questions, however if someone asks a question that i know an answer to i'll gladly offer it, that's how people learn, by asking questions, that being said i think the original poster is a troll, his posts seem to be poking fun at the drifting community, esp the "initial D" one he started

Comment

Thats fine by me, The quality of our replies will show him the quality of our community. If any new guy ask a question and is harrassed for it, tell me. Most people here, even if its an annoying question thats asked often will be respectful and will point them to the right thread.

Comment

Good on you nissanguy, I will also do the same =) the reason i post here is because it has been an inviting experience thus far, i've only been here for 2 weeks or so but i think i'll stick around for a while this is much better than the other forums i've been on

Comment

Yeah, i dont like to openly put down specific forums on another, in fact i got angry at a guy for doing that. But there are some places where its like the old west man. Of course theres always nice guys and always assholes no mater where you go.

theres a few forums where i signed up and lurked but never posted because i didnt want to screw up and post a topic that may of been covered.

I mean i understand the search thing, but some of these forums, like nico, you search for a subject and hundreds of threads come up, the thread searching on these forums is not very good.

This forum is alittle different because there is less. but people make mistakes, so i figure just forgive and help them out.

Comment

Working...
                              X