My weapon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My weapon!

I finaly got me a car! It isn't a 'real' drifter, but it has rwd, and after I get some heavy mod's, I'll get about 400 hp (that's what I'm aiming for..not sure if I'm going to just go for a turbo or try to do it without yet...)

It's a 1985 Mercedes-Benz 190E with a 2.3 litre, 16 Vaulves engine.. originaly lowerd and deskritly styled. It has 185 hp right now. (everything is original). Full Leather interior, etc :P

Can't wait to try it on the track!

More pix at: http://ncar.7kt.net/rx7/gallery/album09

*thinking of the D O L E dole commercial* P I M P...PIMP! old school benz's are awesome! good luck on your project

Comment

I LOVE GERMAN CARS, probably because iam german

man that is one nice Benz, good job.

how much did you buy it for if you dont mind ?
      because im geting my firstt car in a month

Comment

Props to the sedan drifers!

Try not to crash it, it's too nice...

-MR

Comment

very nice benz

Comment

Thanks for the replys!
            And I'll try not to crash it

I payd about 6 400 US Dollars for it.. It might seem steap, but it isn't compared to the other cars I look'd at. And remember that I live in norway, so every thing is more expencive!
            *Edit*
            Just to give you an example, if you take that price and pluss on the same amount (about 12 000 USD), you'll get the price for a prety nice 200sx s13 (240sx)........ Gott'a love Norway...
            Last edited by sin-R; 03-28-2004, 03:31 PM.

Comment

That looks nice. I especially love the fuzzy dice.

One thing that can make the car look better: wax. She needs one.

The wheels look good on it too.

400hp eh? I'd settle for maybe 250hp or so, but 400hp is more fun.

Comment

yeh i was gonna say that the fuzzy dice are sweet... lol

Comment

You know it makes the car go faster, lol.

Comment

Man the 190 16 valves are super cool cars. Hard to find around here too. Good luck and props on that car. I want one.

Comment

Very, Very, NICE.

Comment

is that an auto? or did they make some standards with that car. not much info on mbz's so. nice one though, looks straight.

Comment

Thanks again, everybody!

Offcaurse it's manual

Drift For Food: I know, 400 hp is a bit high, but no problem with a little help frome some buddys, but again, they need buddy money
                          And I want a power-slide car.. remember that this is a quite heavy car..
                          I'll aim for stiffening, 250 hp and a polish.. btw, had it run on the dyno.. made 185 hp originaly, and 200 bhp with the dice! (just kiddin' )

Ghost of Duluth: Thanks! I really wanted a 2.5 16V, but it would have cost me dobble of the price of this one.. (no mater the shape it was in :-\)

Comment

Haha! It's a 190E!!!

I actually sorta miss mine. Of course, mine was a 8v (108 HP!!!) auto that crapped out on me in three months......

Comment

normally im not into euro cars that much but i must say that thing is sick. congrats!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X