Ideas for the board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas for the board

I think that all of these things would be beneficial - what does everyone else think?

-MR
    A "SEARCH YOUR TOPIC FIRST" messaga
    13.79%
    A better FAQ (answering common tech Q's)
    17.24%
    Member Gallery - users add pics to profiles
    44.83%
    ONLY ONE "what car to buy" thread
    20.69%
    Nothing - the board is fine!
    3.45%

manufaturer sections

Comment

Re: Ideas for the board

Originally posted by mranlet
      I think that all of these things would be beneficial - what does everyone else think?

-MR
      Good ideas! Thanks for the suggestions!

Comment

A member gallery would be nice, and a faq section with tech instals would be cool.

Comment

Off-topic forum
          Off-topic forum
          Off-topic forum...

I also support the Better FAQ's, but that'll be hard because there's so many different kinds of cars.

Comment

girls in bikinies bouncing on trampolines. Or drift girls gone wild

Comment

LOL Lorin. Nice suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by driftxtreem
                girls in bikinies bouncing on trampolines. Or drift girls gone wild
                LOL. HAHAHAHA. nice

i think a sort of members gallery section would be nice. get to see everyone and their rides. i think also the search buttone and what car to buy threads would be nice if they could be cut down.

Comment

A member gallery section would be awesome.

Comment

I think even if the FAQ was one enormous discussion or what if the best starter drift car (for example) it would still be better than these 9037843 threads of the same question being answered by the same 7 people. At DGtrials.com, Erik puts up "Enrichment" articles which start with a comprehensive explaination and pros and cons and such and then leave it open for discussion. I'm not saying that we ought to rip off what they're doing there, but it's a start...

So who is the one who can make these changes?

-MR

Comment

We do need an off-topic forum. I know I speak for more than one person here when I say that it would be nice to talk about Initial D without getting flamed. I have a feeling that there could be some great anime threads on this board if we had a place to talk about it. You could post GT3 setups and talk about your favorite games, gadgets, etc. In essence we could share more about each other and become a closer knit community.

Along this route I'd love to have a chat room on the site. That way we could drop in and talk to everybody in realtime without having to worry about if any chat rooms are open, getting peoples aim addresses and etc.

I hope we can get at least the off-topic forum or the chat. Drifting.com is really starting to mature into a great place to be here on the web. In the words of Emmett Loyd Brown "Let's give a toast......to the future!!"

Comment

i would agree i mean i would also love a forum for the 13teen and 14 teen year old kids that talk on this site and how they get every buddy roudy and flaming like towards them. Like in the beging of restration you should ask if 13 or 14 teen please put the check on the question and when there on they always have a forum made especially for them but that only if they clicked the 13 or 14 teen box.

Comment

I do not own a car yet but what about a MEMBERS RIDE gallary that would be kida cool.

Comment

I think a member's gallery would greatly improve this board.

Comment

Working...
                            X