Drift Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift Videos

What are your fav drift/car videos? I really like the Grip Video series. Especially Volume 4. Best Motoring is great as well. I only have the BM videos that talk about the 350z and the M3/New Integra Type R. Both have great touge footage. What do you guys think???

Grip Video has some good footage but the retards that are in it, ruin it trying to be funny. I'd much rather watch Option and Drift Tengoku videos any day.

Comment

Do they have Drift Tengoku dvds that are region free? I know that the VHS tapes are available....but I don't have a vcr anymore. sigh.

Comment

I haven't seen any that are region free. I just get the VHS. But I think if you have a PS2 you can use a Gameshark to change the DVD region coding.

Comment

I've read about the Gameshark and the "flip top" thing. Still unsure as to whether I will buy it or not. I just don't want to get it, install it, and have it screw up my PS2. Ya know?

Comment

you dont have to worry about a gameshark messing up your PS2.

I have heard that slide cards w/ mess up your PS2 but I've been using one for awhile now and my PS2 is still running fine.

Comment

I may look into getting one then. I have been wanting to buy Kaido Drift Racer 2 or whatever it's called, and the Initial D PS2 games. They both look like great games.

Comment

With the Gameshark can you play Japanese games. Cuz my Action Replay (gameshark) says you can watch foreign DVD's but im not sure about games.

Comment

I couldn't play Japanese games w/ my gameshark.

Comment

Do you guys know what is the best "fix" to do to enable my US PS2 to play Japanese games?

Comment

Originally posted by Driver K
                      Do you guys know what is the best "fix" to do to enable my US PS2 to play Japanese games?
                      chip it. there are numerous chip makers online....the chips are uber hard to install though. micro solder joints.

Comment

Working...
                      X