Auto Modellista

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Modellista

Pulled this out and blew off the dust. Hopped online at various time throughout the day and NOONE is online with this thing anymore. Good thing, though, all teh gameshark users and codebreakers won't be on.

If anyone here still has this game, care to join me on the Akagi downhill witth AE86, FC3 or even SiR III action?????

It'd be cool to drift around with some of y'all........

I've got the game, personally I didn't like it a lot, though it was cool to make a custom cel shaded drift car, the physics and controls where horrible, but it can still be fun, tell me when and where and I'll be there man.

Comment

Yeah, I still have mine and played with former drifting.com member, it got boring after awhile. With us two on there, the most people I think I've seen were 8 of us.

Comment

YEEEEEEAH

I'll usually be on after 7pm PST M-F..............

and Mr.Mecha, if you've got a Festiva, rock that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*!!!

I had a '93 that I offroaded like what and I also took out a '91 Ricer Integra on the freeway, because he couldn't fit in the same holes I was hitting

Comment

I have never played is it a great game to drift in?

Comment

no, a better game to drift I would have to say is Need for speed Underground.

Anyway bosozuku, I planned on putting a B6T into my festiva but I ran out of money, in the future it will be happening though. (The B6T is the engine in the 323 GTX and GT, 140 hp turbo engine in a 1700 lb car, fun fun fun, I like to throw it around stock though, I don't really drift right now, I just like the attitude of drifters and wish I had an FR car)

If you read this, how bout 7 tonite, according to the clock on the message board here?

Comment

I didn't know that you can play this game multiplayer. I got it on Game cube. So it for ps2 if I want to play it multiplayer.

Comment

Working...
              X