240sx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 240sx

my gf just bought a 90 240sx that im going to buy off her . off course it has that busted as k24de truck motor in ur opion would u rather have turbo dohc k24 or sr20det lemme .. ps im not a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing newbie !

but it says you are....

Comment

Originally posted by Dorifto-san
      but it says you are....
      it says you are too , so why does ur gf have it in the first place and why are you buying it off her? and the single cam ka isnt all that bad.. just watch those timing chains

Comment

Id rather have a turbo ka. Why? Didnt have to pay for the SR install and im already upgrading the parts. It would be different if i had a Silvia.

Comment

haha, yep I am a "newbie" too

Comment

Id rather have a SR20 with ITB's, and high comp pistons, dry sump oil system and tuned exausht.

Hmm... being a newbie means your cool now??? I better become one too...

Comment

240sx

my gf bought the 240 because i couldnt at the time so im buying it off her when i get out of bootcamp .. i wanna puta ca18det in it when i get the car where can i find a full ca18det ?

Comment

Keep that KA until you are good enough to warrant an SR20 or C18. Then and only then can you take the SR from the masters hand.

That engine swap is money much better spent on suspension and tires. Cause you gonna need alot of tires GI Joe when you start a sliding.

Oh and don't ask for the key to the grinder or a Skyhook. The Skyhook is the question mark over your head when you ask someone where the Skyhook is. Har har they got me all the time with that one. And 50 feet of Waterline.

Ah the days of Boot camp. Wait a minute, how you using the internet in Boot camp? Or are you there yet? If you are then the Military suuuuure has changed. Have to ring the bell 3 seperate times and get counseled to drop out of BUDS and now this. Sheesh where is our might going.

Comment

used tires or junk yard tires are also good to use

Comment

Ghost, you went through BUD\S? If you did please PM me, Im thinking that for afterhighschool...

Comment

Working...
                    X