Anyone In Corona Riverside Oc Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone In Corona Riverside Oc Area

On wednesday the 7th come down to all about coffe in corona at 9:00 trying to get together a meet. come down check out the other cars and meet new people

All About Coffe
    2276 griffin way
    corona , ca

91 fwy to the mckinnley st. exit
    go north on mckinnley
    first shopping center on the right
    next to big lots

if you need better directions e-mail me
    wlfbrthr@hotmail.com

hey u should have those more. i go out there a lot. more towards Temecula/Sun City but i still go out to Riverside a lot. maybe if you host one sometime soon i'll be able to go.

Comment

we will be meeting there every wednesday so feel free to come anytime not a whole lot of people but we should be getting more soon

Comment

i live in murrieta...so i guess i could come and hang out some times....even though i dont have a drift car i could always just be the camera man or something...haha

Comment

Wednesdays?!
          (during the week i got school)

Comment

coffe shop

Hey "fuse" its me i just registerd this morning.just wanted to let averyone know not to worrie about anyone just not being there bacause theres all ready a few guys show up every wednsday and you dont nessesarly need to have a "drift" car just show up talk. hopfully enough guys show up to where we can go on drives and plan events.So if your planning on being there a few of us will be till 10:30 . so just come down to talk and see some cars.

Comment

coffe shop

is there anyone that knows if they can make it this coming wendsday the 14th

Comment

if monday or tuesday is better for anyone we might be able to do that.we just want more drivers or whatever to show up.in the end if the time place and day isnt good we should all figure something out so that we can get alot of pepole.

Comment

you'd get more people on weekends probably.

Comment

on the weekends theres bands playing and there are alot of peopole and cops.there are some guys having meets on saturday at ontario at about 9:00 till when ever.

Comment

so this coming wednsday i think its the 21st me fuse and mabey a cuple of other guys are going to be there at 9:00 till 10:00 mabey 10:30 and after i know a couple of spots we can drift.

Comment

I'd like to meet up with you guys this summer. My parents live in so cal ---canyon lake area by elsinore. I will be there sometime this summer and may even bring down my car--we'll see -I live pretty far away

Comment

where not trying to get to many pepole just a few that are ligit.so far theres an mk2,supra,mk1mr2,and a 1990 rx7.theres a couple of guys with some hachi rokus but they havent made it yet.

Comment

hey i have a rhs 13 so i will try to swing by this wednesday

Comment

meet

yes we still meet and hope more pepole will come.this wednesday. the 2nd from 9:00 till whenever.at the coffee shop.

Comment

Working...
                              X