Kansai Int'l Apt. and other scenic places

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansai Int'l Apt. and other scenic places

Has anyone ever seen Kansai Int'l Airport in Japan? I've watched many discovery channel programs on it and from what I've seen the place is simply amazing. From the architecture to the air conditioning makes the air jet cling to the ceiling it's one incredible place...that's sinking. I've also seen some really awesome scenery on the Slide Squad website. I was just wondering if anybody has any pics of some buildings, roads or impressive scenery they'd like to post. And yeah that would include all those sweet under-the-Wangan-pics

Ive been to Kansai. And there was allot of scenery. I espesally liked how they focused the waiting benches twards the glass escelatters for the under ground shots. Nice scenery.

Comment

Re: Kansai Int'l Apt. and other scenic places

Originally posted by Tsunami
      Has anyone ever seen Kansai Int'l Airport in Japan? I've watched many discovery channel programs on it and from what I've seen the place is simply amazing. From the architecture to the air conditioning makes the air jet cling to the ceiling it's one incredible place...that's sinking. I've also seen some really awesome scenery on the Slide Squad website. I was just wondering if anybody has any pics of some buildings, roads or impressive scenery they'd like to post. And yeah that would include all those sweet under-the-Wangan-pics
      I was there in 2001 and I'm pretty sure I got some pictures of the airport. I dont have a scanner though . It's a pretty crazy place, they have luggage there that you can hop on and drive if you get tired of carrying it through the airport. The soccer stadium in Osaka is also pretty crazy. If I ever go to a friends house and scan some of my pictures from japan I'll definately post some up here. Also, you should check out the Fuji TV building in Odaiba. Crazy architecture.
      Last edited by Weapon X; 04-02-2004, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X