This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NorthWest Drift Club

This is for anybody interested in serious biznass. Call me if you are interested in running a local chapter or getting the main one here in P-Town up and running. e.g. organizing car-washes, legal activities, drift comps, D1 Licensing *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, SCCA shite, venture capitoling, did I mention bikini car-washes, and lil' something I like to call Hachi-Hunting which is basically having someone at every auction in the NW buying up all the hachirokooz and other fine drifterz so that even the less-fortunate, shallower pocketed individuals, have a chance to hone their skillz, and to make sure that all of us have a steady supply of parts and powerplants available at no-low cost!

I really need a couple of car-sales people and wrench-heads w/toolz to operate my failing dealership and to bring a load of wealth into the Non-Profit Organization. Qualifications include a license and some sales or marketing and finace experiance. If anyone reading this is a lender or knows a good one or bad one, then please let me know. This is a non-profit organzization but It does not mean that you cant have EQUAL-profit sharing. This organization is not my bread and butter I just want a place to chill and work on cars. I have a bunch of properety locations scoped out and all I need are a few good people that are serious about making some cash and building some pimp rides.

I urge ANYBODY that is into cars half-as-much as me to call me or e-mail me @503.709.2849 or meadespeed@37.com
    I have a legitimate Biz. License, and some decent connections.
    I can get parts to you 10% above wholesale!

How bout erasing that other post. Before someone replies to it.

Comment

if you didn't sound like you were 13.... I might take you seriously,

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
        How bout erasing that other post. Before someone replies to it.
        honestly ghost, this should be deleted. At least in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by StarShark
          Portland people are just so wierd... you guys should do less tree hugging and more seat time in the class room...

You cant drive down a street without a cop following you and pulling you over making sure you have a front plate, then asking if he can search your vehicle for 'stolen' goods. And like hell anyone would want to set up a event here because its all ricers and people who want to watch instead of participate. Then they dog on you after an event for not being up to par with the rest of the world.

Comment

WHat are you trying to do here i am from oregon yes and yes i drift alot around oregon what is the point of this post free help

Comment

the point is...

well homie i might not have a point but i sure do have some ballz and i wish some others had some to. I'm not content with sitting on my *Censored**Censored**Censored* and watching honda *Censored**Censored**Censored*g/lester the molester shopz make all the money when i know that i could do what there doin'. I want to be able to travel, I want to be able to meet other people that are actually doing something with their lives. Everybody here (inc. you *Censored**Censored**Censored*z) sounds like their content w/ workin' 9-5/m-f and sittin around on the weekendz. I want to be able to tell my children that i did something with my life. Show them them the videos. Explain to them that life isn't just about waking up, going to work, getting off, watch fear factor or the apprentice and doing it all over again.
              I will get my D1 and I will race and tune cars, I will get another shop, I will be able to legally enjoy the things that I like to do. With or without any of yer help!

We were just being nice and trying to see if any body out there was as motivated as we are. *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*IN A!

Comment

your a dreamer dude, if life was like that don't you think we would all be doing that, and your obvious reply, "you all lack the bawls" we'll mr. huge balls we need to eat. good luck to you I hope this works out,

Comment

Ow ok first off my dad owns a shop with some of them hondas but you see we have 10 second street cars. You wanna start a drift shop. We already do SR and RB swaps in oregon. And we know alot of drifters you sound like you are trying to do alot with not much to back you.

Comment

Working...
                  X