Aus Jspec FC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aus Jspec FC

Currently waiting for my FC to arrive from Japan, its sitting on the docks as we speak in yokohama. Its due to arrive in june (i bought in december 03 - huge wait!!!)

specs are as follows
    89 FC3S
    Ms Airpod
    Tein Coilovers
    Strut brace
    Sway bar
    Blitz Dual SBC
    BRIDE driver/passenger seats
    Full 6pnt Roll cage
    AVS model 6 16inch rims
    full 3.5inch single exhaust
    Bee*r muffler
    Hiflow cat
    Rear seats removed
    nardi steering wheel
    razo knob

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

You should look into getting a fuel controller, fuel defencer,turbo timer,and boost controller just for reliability reasons.It's usually recommend that your fuel be re-mapped after every engine mod,whether it's internal or external.Rotary's need to be rich,they can't take lean conditions,so just be safe.

Comment

i have a boost controller (blitz dual sbc).
              next mod is front mount and FCD, up boost to 10-12 pound, then ill go with a microtech or haltech.

Comment

pretty nice! rims are kinda blah.... but the car is damn nice

Comment

nice ride men i like it , i got a cuestion. how much where for the car?? and why they sell it.!! hahahaha

looks like mine but in red right know couse is my second FC and when i finish this one im gonna paint it white like the old one..

cheers whit your ride..!! paz

Comment

i bought at auction in japan. I dont know how easy it is for you guys in U.S to buy and ship out to the states but its easy as for us down under.
                    I paid 4500 aussie dollars for the car, or 380,000 yen. on the road ill be looking at abbouuttt 10k aussie.

Comment

What auction is this.. do you have a link to their website?
                      Just somewhat wondering what they have in stock

Comment

are you kidding? those rims are nice, not to flashy yet has a sadistic look to them

Comment

kinda look like miata rims that were painted.... yeah I agree though low key

Comment

He wouldn't use this site,but this will give you an idea about the auctions you buy at.

http://www.importconcern.ca/auction/

Comment

yes they are advan rims so cant be too shabby. Ive got some new rims for it, ill post up a pic in a second...
                              i bought through www.prestigemotorsport.com.au
                              you guys wouldnt be able to use his services though, Aus only i believe. The auctions in japan dont have a stocklist as such, none accessible by the general public anyway, the way it worked for me, is that i paid a service fee, and my broker sent me pics and auction reports of cars that i might like, from there we discuss bid limits and the car is purchased on my behalf... easy as that

Comment

Working...
                              X