Did my S13 come with LSD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did my S13 come with LSD?

Hey, Im wondering if my S13 came with LSD..its a 93 Coupe no power windows or lock and no sunroof but it is 5 Lug which makes me think it did come with LSD..Anyone know?? Thanks

if i can remember only SE models come with the LSD.....if u have a LSD some SE models do or do not come with it soo u basically have to drive out to a lot and do a donut and see what happens...

Comment

In america no coupes came with a LSD. It was only availible as an option once you selected the HICAS option, and the HICAS option was only availible on the Fastback, these cars say HICAS on them.

In canada it was alot more common.

In japan all Turbo S13s came with LSDs

Comment

All Turbo S13's in Japan came with Viscous LSD's .
        To drift you will need to purchase an aftermarket clutch pack or locker type LSD.

Cheers
        ken

Comment

Dont let having an open differential keep you from drifting there is ALOT you can learn with the open diff. But when you get the point where your on the throttle comming out of the corner or connecting two corners you will deffenately need an LSD. Wish i could comment on what works the best first hand but i cant.. but like gtrken implied most drifters like the clutch types.

Comment

yea the open diff isnt bad actually, ive been able to get the car to swing out really easy with just throttle control and my tires are good.

Comment

Re: Did my S13 come with LSD?

Originally posted by abstrakt01
              Hey, Im wondering if my S13 came with LSD..its a 93 Coupe no power windows or lock and no sunroof but it is 5 Lug which makes me think it did come with LSD..Anyone know?? Thanks
              you have 5 lug wheels? stock or upgrade?

Comment

Working...
              X