newb saying hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newb saying hi

whats up everyone im new here just wanted to say whats up im from san diego,ca....i drive a 96 200SX..not an SER... and i also just bought a beat 95 S14 w/88K miles for 700 bucks that ide like to get drift worthy...the cosmetics dont really matter much to me but heres a link to the pics...i plan on keeping this car a long time...going to do a 5 speed swap on it and also a few other performance based mods.....
    http://will.phpgui.com/images/240SX/

Sup man, glad to see another San Diego member on the board. You should come to our meetings usually we have them once a month. I drive a 95 240 as well, great car really fun to drive...it's just being a red headed b!tch right now. Anyway, welcome to drifitng.com

Comment

hey ide be up for a meet as long as you dont mind me rolling up in my 200SX:Phehe from the pics you can tell my s14 isnt quite ready to hit the road..hit me up on aim or yahoo anytime

Comment

hey man welcome to the boards. wow thats a beat up s14. 700 bucks seems like a good deal tho. hows the running condition? chassis/engine? what part of sd?

Comment

im in chula vista to be exact...and as far as the motor it runs like a champ..minus the typical KA rattles...basically just need a front end(bumper,headlights,) and im set...the interior is complete i think i got a good deal

Comment

Welcome! another Daygo. that's awesome. Nice looking project car you got there. You definately need to check us out in our meet. Just a bunch of enthusiast hanging around drinkin coffee he he. Well from what you describe your S15 is already worthy. It's all good without a front&Rear bumper. Hope to meet you dude.

Comment

hey man

i think you got a pretty good deal on your s 14
              nice cars man

welcome, peaece

Comment

just let me know when and where...and if im not working ill definately go..dont know anyone with a 240 here other than my brother thats got his own little project S13 everyone else i know has FF cars...been a big fan of drifting for awhile but never had the resources to go out and get me a car thats worthy...so when i got this S14 i figured it would be a good car to work with and learn on...since its not pretty if i hit something it wont rally matter:Phehe

Comment

Welcome to the board. Guys are probably sick of me advertising this, but check out my signiture if your new to actualy drifting your self.

Comment

Originally posted by Arsenal240SX
                    just let me know when and where...and if im not working ill definately go..dont know anyone with a 240 here other than my brother thats got his own little project S13 everyone else i know has FF cars...been a big fan of drifting for awhile but never had the resources to go out and get me a car thats worthy...so when i got this S14 i figured it would be a good car to work with and learn on...since its not pretty if i hit something it wont rally matter:Phehe
                    Hey welcome to the boards. Our next meet is April 24th.

Comment

right on ill be there luckily sat is my day off...just let me know where:P

Comment

Starbucks Solona Beach.

Comment

ima need some directions:Phehe

Comment

welcome to the boards

BTW Man U > Arsenal

Comment

Welcome to the boards, i hope you enjoy it.

Comment

Working...
                              X