Worst 86 ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst 86 ever

The preview of funk master flex just came out.. and i think they showed a 86.. it was..... god awful.. astro turff for carpet.. the steering wheel was all covered in something shiny.. i dont now, i am scared now though.

What would takumi say?

yeah, i saw that...i think it was nick cannon, from nickelodean...it was sacrilege....using an 86 as a joke...wasteful bastard..

Comment

I saw that too. That was terrible how he did that 86. especially the glow sticks he had in the tail lights and that spoiler. it was a little funny, but then it started to make me mad, seeing a car like that , basically being made fun of.....rich bastards, with their Benz's

(Oh, by the way, im new here, kinda.)

Comment

NO!!!!!

Comment

Who cares? They are queers who put out shtty music.

Comment

It was dumb, not even funny, on the plus if any one wants a hatchback body offer those idiots 50 bucks lol

Comment

yea the wa dumb i seen that too

he tried being funny but it didnt work, so that backfired

he tin foil around his rims n sh!t,

but he did have a nice mercedes RennTech

hes *Censored**Censored**Censored* tho so who cares

Comment

I saw this what your talking about, it was a yellow hatchback, with tin foil and cardboard. My mom and dad were watching this...and I turned around to see it, expecting to see like a old civic or some ricemobile, then im looking at it...and like...what is that? accord? no... then i was like DAD THATS MY CAR!!! at the time i was excited to see them showing it on tv... then i just started to cuss and yell at the tv when i saw what desicration to that car they did. then i was saying that car was worth more then any of those stupid mexican's cars.... all this other crap... It really angerd me... They wasted that car... it had a real nice body and prolly a nice interior they could have used... it could have been a awesome drift or just street car.

Comment

there was nothing permanently done to the car, stop crying kids.

Comment

hey panda u got any pix of ur corolla ??? i wanna see that any new updates on the project ??

Comment

Originally posted by P1STON2ROTARY
                      there was nothing permanently done to the car, stop crying kids.
                      Damn Justin, just 'cause you like Nick Cannon doesnt mean he didnt fuxx up that hachi

Comment

I'm pretty sure Nick is having the car rebuilt and was just trying to be funny.If you noticed,everything was taped on at the most.Stuff you could stick up and take down in 5 minutes without doing any damage.Also notice how he had the interior gutted,the hatch removed,tailights removed,and some stripping for the windows as well.He's probably going to have the car painted,new tails,possible JDM conversion,and a new interior.If he was serious,he wouldn't stick things on with electrical tape.By the way he talks,sounds like the car actually has some value to him,more than the Mercedes if you look past the joke.The joke was lame,but it seriously looked like the car was getting ready to be rebuilt anyways.

Comment

Panda's car is no more.

His dad killed it will a sawzall. It was a tragic day for us all.

Comment

that was pimp yo!

Comment

Anyone got a link to the trailer?

Comment

Working...
                              X