got some ?'s im a noobie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got some ?'s im a noobie

what up peeps? just bought my first rwd car this year its a 02 5spd lexus IS300 its fun as hell to drive but i want somthing i can have fun with and not worrie about braking. so ive been looking for a ae86. which ive found is hard to find here in ohio. where do you guys sugest looking for one and what should i look for in one
    thanks
    Brett

poor neighboor hoods you will be amazed at the number of 86s you see around poor neighboorhoods, just do some leg work

Comment

what part of ohio??

Comment

My son, go to the place where the language is foreign and the air is filled with the Mariachi. There you will find the Grail that you seek for these are the people of the 86. They are a wise and generous people. They will have the 86 you seek.

Once you have attianed 86 enlightenment, then and only then will you be able to take the 86 from my hand. Go Padowan learner.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
          My son, go to the place where the language is foreign and the air is filled with the Mariachi. There you will find the Grail that you seek for these are the people of the 86. They are a wise and generous people. They will have the 86 you seek.

Once you have attianed 86 enlightenment, then and only then will you be able to take the 86 from my hand. Go Padowan learner.

Coolest way to say "Check the mexican neighborhoods" i have ever heard, you're the master ghost

Comment

you are my silent hero ghost

Comment

I love you ghost but.... i'd have to say i love the fd more.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth

You're not from around these parts, are ye? lol

Spoken like a true...like a true...um...

Comment

ghost = jedi master

Comment

and mexicans=jar jar binks...or something?

Comment

Working...
                    X