Batfa, international

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batfa, international

I found a japanese auto exporter, who claims they can ship thier, cars for $900 USD to any port in the U.S and they have amazing cars with amazing prices, all pure JDM. I'm like this is too good to be true, and when things are too good to be true they usually are, so I was wondering if any one knows anything about this company, or if people can check it out and tell me what you think, is it a scam??

www.Batfa.com

yeah ive been looking at cars there for 2 years

Comment

U have to remember the U.S. legalization prices too, I have seen that site b4 and it sounds kinda like a dream.

Comment

How much are we talking for US legalization? Because they have some R32 GTS-Ts for low three grands, and one for like $2,800. Now I am dreaming.

Comment

apperently if it is not street legal in the U.S it's is not leaving customs, so you can either chop it in half and take it like that, or leave it, as far as I can tell. I was looking at the same GT-S and drooling for a long time, I have also sent them a few e-mails and they haven't replied

Comment

Originally posted by TRusst
            How much are we talking for US legalization? Because they have some R32 GTS-Ts for low three grands, and one for like $2,800. Now I am dreaming.
            depending on what car you get. to get a fresh car like an EVO VI or something legalized it has to pass safety tests including crash tests. So you'd have to buy 2 or 3 of them. I've read somewhere that it can cost up to $500,000 to legalize a car.

Comment

AHHHH! Nevermind!

Comment

XD

Comment

Site sucks.

Comment

It makes me wonder if there stolen or may be it's a skam.

Comment

yes..it is a scam...tard...those are jap prices which are reasonable...some skylines and silvias can be found here on the mainland for less than that..so..no..its not a scam

Comment

I can understand the prices, HX-50's bro just bought a j-spec WRX unbelievably cheap, but he is stationed over there, the reason I said scam is, because I heard it was next to imposible to get a car over here from japan, they seem very legit but then again thats not hard to pull off

Comment

Working...
                        X