speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speed

whats the fastest youve ever gone in a car.
    write down you fastest that youve driven and the fastest ever
    fastest ive driven 70 lol dont have a permit so not good to speed
    and the fastest ever was 143 in our 71' mercedes v-8 coupe with around 400 horses. on 1-5

i've been 134 in my mothers honda civic it was still accelerating but very very slowly, and i began to run out of highway, you be amazed how fast you travel 8 miles at those speeds. it has a 150 mph speedometer. on highway 43 off i 5 at about 2 or so i had the S13 pegged out.. For you S13erns.. You know the speedo ends at 110, and autos dont have speed limiters like the 5 speeds. i had the needle passed that to what looks like 20-25 mph more, pressed against the bottom of the insturment panel and i was slowly accelerating, Or it seemed that way.

Hey s13 steeve, you have a digital dash right? and a auto, have you ever checked the top speed on the S13?

Comment

*cough* of course all speeds were actualy on a closed course with a ambulance and highway patrolman standing by *cough*

Comment

My car hit's a very harsh governer at 112. I've had my sisters '99 Si up to around 130 and that little VTEC engine was singing! Those things are geared so low. And I've had my uncles C5 up to around 145-150 before I decided that was one ticket I didn't want. Of course with that much of a head start, if I had seen a cop I think I just would have pressed the go pedal the rest of the way, and found an exit.

Comment

160 in the BMW, its govenered, but i still had 3000+rpms to go.

Comment

i just got back from germany, iam only 16 and dont drive but we had an Audi S2 and my did was kickin 220 easy

there was this one guy there he worked for porsche RUF, i dont know if you guys heard of them. they are like high performance porsches, for example like Hamman Bimmer.
            you guys proby heard of it, but any way that guys job wa to test top speeds of the porsches before they ship em to the U.S.

he was hitting 220 mph and higher.

LUKY guy lol....

AUTOBAHHNNNNNNNN

Comment

220km/h.

Comment

yeah it has to be KM/H because they dont mark german cars in MPH, AND exceeding 220 MPH is incredably difficult even for supercars with ultra advanced areodynamics and tons of power.

Comment

So what is that like 132?

Comment

136.7 and change still very very fast

Comment

No highway speeding for me, too many cops around here with nothing too do. I've been around 100mph (guessing), not really any need to go faster, not a lot of space to work with either. I usually don't try for top speeds though. Maybe if I had a car worth doing that with. Maybe if I had a car that had a speedometer that would go over 85. My new Subaru does actually. I had that up to about 95mph down a little straight section by my house. I wasn't trying to top it out though, just usually zip through that section at 65mph or higher if I feel like it.

Comment

160mph in a tt jza80,on highway

Comment

Seen the other side of the 140 mph limit on a Mustang speedo.....

Hey HAchi, was that a 450 sl?

Comment

Hit just over 110 in the S14, than had to slow down.

Broke 120 in the BMW, but, again, had to slow down, my exit was coming up.

Comment

bleh speed governors suck. 240 has em on 4th and 5th. hmm on my dads old benz ive got the speedo up to 120. thats all it goes to so i have no idea how fast i was going lol

Comment

Working...
                              X