So Stoked!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Stoked!

That's what I am. I just ordered BMIs Drift Bible, Fuji Fast, and Skyline Prodigy. Also, I just found the car list for GT4. 779 cars! Basically every car you have ever dreamt of owning is on this game...with the unfortunate exception of any Ferrari or Porsche. But aside from that, this game is gonna be stacked!

they got soarers?

Comment

I think so. I am being serious. Almost every car, old or new, race or street is in there. If the car has developed any kind of following over the years it is in this game. I think they are basically trying to please everybody.

Comment

Oh boy, I hope they have the PT cruiser....jk. But seriously, I cant wait for gt4, its suppose to have online play I think, so thats cool. Just hope I have spare money to buy it when it comes out

Comment

im stoked 2

but does anybody know when the game is actually coming out..i checked on some websites (obviosly the wrong ones) and they said the relese date was january 2004!........which is obsurd because if the game already came out................i would know

Comment

IGN says June, and then when you try to preorder it, it says "ETA: 11/1/04".

Comment

get ready for some online drifting, gots to make a drift team right guys?....plus we all know im the best XD
              Attached Files

Comment

definantly

online drift team?...............sounds great...anyways sobe is that avatar an airsoft gun?

Comment

yeah that was me this morning, i took snap shots of my glock-19 Y&P airsoft gun, and then made it a negative picture..then used a program to make it a animated .gif and i also made this

XD
                  Attached Files

Comment

kewl

glock 18c all the way!!!!..............but alltime fav piztol =beretta 93R

Comment

ahah kick arse dude, very nice..

Comment

cuz mow cuz mow cuz mow....cuz mow.....cuz mow... COSMO!!!

Comment

gt4=november

779 cars?... more like 500, sorry some will be cut. like the saturns and some mini vans.
                          why was that even a good idea?

Comment

Has anyone here ordered from the DRIFTING.com store before? Especially anyone from the East Coast. If so; How long did it take for your order to arrive. I'm just wondering when I can expect my DVDs to get here. I'm so anxious to see them.

Comment

Is there a way you could post up a link or download of the list of cars? Id love to see it! Thanks

(minivans? WTF? lol, to each his own)

Comment

Working...
                              X