ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TARZAN YAMADA signs on as an Official Judge of Formula D!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TARZAN YAMADA signs on as an Official Judge of Formula D!

Japanese Motor Sports Super Star Tarzan Yamada signs on as an Official Judge of Formula D!
    by Slipstream Global Marketing

After and event filled International Auto Salon weekend, Formula D got the nod from Tarzan Yamada that he will be an Official Judge of the Formula Drift Championship. Tarzan will make all four rounds of the series and rumors have it Tarzan promises to add an entire new layer to Formula D that will leave fans and drivers in shock and awe. The Championship will consist of four competition rounds across the country. Teams backed by auto manufacturers, aftermarket parts manufacturers and privateers have committed to the Championship. The Championship is open to anyone willing to qualify.

Tarzan will be integrated into all Formula D media and be an integral part of the Formula D Championship, "Having Tarzan on-board is amazing! Anyone that has met the guy knows of his antics and knows that he can create a show for everyone to enjoy! We're ecstatic!" says Ryan Sage of Slipstream.

Joining Tarzan at the judging podium for the first round will be Seigou Yamamoto. Over 20 vehicles, teams and drivers are traveling from Southern California via transport for the first event and a large contingent of local and regional drivers have signed-up to compete.

Slipstream Global Marketing is an integrated event and marketing management company. Slipstream brought the first ever D1 Grand Prix to the U.S. last August at Irwindale Speedway. Among Slipstream's various clients are such companies as eBay Motors, JCW Sport Compact, and Mazda North America
    Attached Files

Tarzan's the man.Formula D's worth watching just for him.He should make a nice addition to Forumula D,they can't go wrong with him.

Comment

cool....tarzan on formula D....WOO!....when is formula d on anyways..?

Comment

That guys is suck a frickn weirdo

Comment

Yeah, you don't know what to expect from him!

Comment

I've heard he's quite the ladies' man

Comment

he's got to be a ladies man, he looks like keith richards.

Comment

he made me LOL so hard in JDM insider "hay you america driver(puts middle finger up)"

Comment

Originally posted by BL1TZ_W1NG
                  he made me LOL so hard in JDM insider "hay you america driver(puts middle finger up)"
                  that sh!t made me laught so hard

Comment

First Round

so the first round is being held is South Cali...LOL... I guess I wont be going to that unless my partents magicaly decide to take me... man it seems us nothern cali folk are stuck with H.I.N lol. But I think Tarzan Yamada signing on to judge the Formula D is a preaty sweet deal.

Comment

They're gona hafta play the tarzan theme song everytime he talks or its gona suck.

That dude is crazy!
                      Last edited by nightracer; 04-12-2004, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Sounded like some of the Drivers didnt much care for the job Yamada did at the last formula D.

Comment

why not cause they couldnt do what he does? jelousy

Comment

welcome to last year

Comment

Exactly... Welcome to last year. How did that even get up there!?

Comment

Working...
                              X