Would you wish...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you wish...

for the import craze to severly die down to the point where all of todays nice cars would become cheaper just like how the sports compact trend died down in the 90's and prices of imports dropped by at least 50% (RX-7 was 30 grand, now is around 15 ground)? i mean, i wouldnt mind buying a 350Z for half its price right about now but of course you got your side effects......

i want a hachi for 500 bucks again!

Comment

I just want the whole Fast and the Furious stuff to die down. There's way too many riced out Hondas and various other cars around me. The sad part is most of them are stock with hugh wings, a big pipe, and a bunch of body molding purchased out of a magazine somewhere, usually not painted. I just hate looking at them and hearing them.

Despite the overwhelming number of wannabees, there are actually a few true tuned cars. I'm personally a big fan of sleepers. I want them to look stock, sound deadly, and blow you back to last Thursday off the light. It's so rare though.

Comment

My favorite one around here. Is a completely stock Nissan Sentra. Like a '99 or so. This guy doesn't even have a screw on exhaust tip. But...he has this huge aluminum wing bolted to the trunk lid. This car doesn't have the first sticker, or vinyl. It has the stock steel wheels. Completely stock, except for the wing.

Comment

i agree

with driftforfood , i started getting into the ricer scene ( i know how horible)but then i saw my cousins rx-7........wow........a nice black '89 with no exterior mods but an upgraded engine.........and then i knew the complete and utter awsomeness of sleeper cars ^_^.............it makes me happy

Comment

Re: Would you wish...

Originally posted by s0nny80y
            (RX-7 was 30 grand, now is around 15 ground)?

rx-7's price has died down because the older Fd are 11 years old and the newer ones rapidly aproching that age. Not because people lost interest in them. Go buy a 60 thousand dollar corvette then drive it off the lot and try to sell it to someone for 60 grand..

Comment

Working...
            X