Kaido Battle Rocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaido Battle Rocks

K got Kaido Battle 1 and 2 the other day. Had to order a Flip top cover for the PS2. This was super easy to install and all together cost me 70 bucks. Would have cost me about 45 bucks but I got finger happy when ordering and didn't order the combo pack with the Disks. I also got both games off Ebay for under 50 bucks.

Love it and suggest to anyone that they should get it. I am in the 4th stage now after 1.5 solid days of gaming. Too bad I can't check the BBS cause it's all in Japanese. But the important stuff is in English to it's easy to play. Current garage includes, Evo VII, the DRFT s13, Wonder Chaser (I think it is) RX-8, Trueno (of course) and some SAARD car that really sucks. Getting money is not as easy as other Genki games and trying to figure out the sponser crap is just goofy so I just winged it. Im up to almost 250 races and 68 losses. The Drifting is pretty cool, a little screwbally in the races but the Touge'ing really rocks.

So pick em up. Im going to do #1 after this and then on to Battle Gear 3.

Woot.

And after 250 races you still found the time to stop by and say hi. Know we know where the Ghost has been hidding. And I thought it was some other Aisian thing.

Comment

Shhhhh, I been over in you neck of the woods tearing up Akagi mountain. The American invasion has begun. I AM TAKUMI REBORN, Ghostumi.

So whens my wife ready for me?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
        Shhhhh, I been over in you neck of the woods tearing up Akagi mountain. The American invasion has begun. I AM TAKUMI REBORN, Ghostumi.

So whens my wife ready for me?
        Got her tied up in the trunk right now.

shut up you went two days ago

Dude come get her man she wants to take a wizz again

Comment

very nice....

Comment

yea these game rock. i think that kb 2 is a lot better though...the physics seem a little bit better...i havent got that far tough...i still have my hachi go..pushing a monster 115hp!

Comment

Originally posted by MoNkEy_MaGiCx
              yea these game rock. i think that kb 2 is a lot better though...the physics seem a little bit better...i havent got that far tough...i still have my hachi go..pushing a monster 115hp!
              yeesh, you picked the eight-five, didn't you?

Comment

aww man.
                I want a slide card and the swap magic, but i'm still buying real parts. dag.

I mean AAAARRRRRRR!!!

Comment

Ghost whatsup man!? EDIT wait wtf am i doing (GHOSTUMI) LOL (you get on aim btw?)

yeah i've played KB it's def. bad *Censored**Censored**Censored*...

Comment

nice due, i want kb2...but does anybody know where to get it in nor cal? i never seen them at the store. or does anyone got a copy of it that can burn it for me. i got the mod the ps2.

Comment

Working...
                    X