Want to ask you. ? .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to ask you. ? .

So its told Initial D got me intu drifting I have seen Lancer Evo and Nissan Skyline R34 drifts in various videos from D1. I was wondering what might you do differently driving AWD car when attempting a drift? Also. I was looking at the 3000GT VR-4 as my possible first auto. Twin Turbo, duel overheads, 320hp, and aero affects... What does the 4 wheel steering on cars like the Nissan Skyline and 3000GT VR-4 do to your drift style? Thanks for any replys in advance. Awaiting them for sure.

Attached Files

No real experience with it, but people say that drifting with 4-wheel steering is difficult because it's hard to tell if the rear tires are skidding or just steering.

For 4wd cars, usually ppl have to enter at really high oversteered angles or the car will understeer.

Comment

Wow, thats pretty interesting...the rear wheels turning that drastically that it might seem likes its turning ! Very cool, anyone else have opinions or experience ? Thanks migz.
      Attached Files

Comment

ill tell yah first hand...

Too dam heavy, and the four wheel steering doesnt do ne good at all for a drifter, bad azz car the VR-4 is though... once again though heavy fu(ker it is... i vote no on the VR-4 but the early skylines are nice the R-34 is heavy and difficult but the 32gtr and 33 are nice...

Comment

I didn't think 4 wheel steering would do much....kinda makes it pointless to have it unless your gonna be grip driving. I am wondering if I would be able to get one of those early model skys...because legalization at www.omegaskylines.com is looking at a cheaper and more promising future for the skylines in the USA...

and Shat, talk about the money shot, Silver R34 emerging
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X